Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,263 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Stayed here twice in the past month. The frontline staff are very friendly and efficient, but they could improve on their email communications to make a customer feel more valued or welcomed! On both occasions I almost cancelled my stay just over some complimentary fruits that I'd requested, just like whenever I visit other Bonvoy hotels. On both occasions, I received very curt replies from the FourPoints reservation agents saying it would be chargeable! Well, I just said they can keep their fruits! Somehow they don't seem to know it comes across rather rude to the customer with such a cold reply - it's like saying "You just take it or leave it - we're gonna charge you if you want any free fruits from us!" Otherwise, the check-in was very smooth and later, a complimentary plate of fruits was delivered to my room. The operations staff saved the day, as I'd almost made up my mind that would be my last stay ever at this hotel! There're so many other Bonvoy hotels in the Sukhumvit area before I'd decided to try this out. The food was overall quite good and reasonably priced. Room service food was also delivered promptly. The room was comfortable and well equipped with the necessary amenities - absolutely no complains at all! Check-out was also fast and easy; the front desk staff and bellboys were all very polite and helpful. If only their reservation agents would learn how to communicate by email more nicely to customers; otherwise, they can put off and drive away many customers!

2  Thank Philipjan888
118fpb, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear Philipjan888,

Many thanks for your continued support and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

As a team we strive to deliver a memorable hotel experience for valued gusts such as yourself and we are delighted that you appreciated our facilities along with our culinary offerings. I would however like to sincerely apologize for the shortcomings you experienced with our email communication. This certainly does reflect the warm Thai hospitality our team is well known for and I will most definitely look into this. I am grateful for your feedback as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we offer.

I do hope that in spite of your disappointment, we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future so that we are able to remedy the poor impression created on this occasion. Please do let me know should you be planning another visit to Bangkok, so that I can personally handle your reservation and see that you are well taken care of. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed August 21, 2019

I had booked a room via my silver Marriott free night service and the hotel was great communication. Originally we would have only checked in around 0:00 as we had a late flight from Bali. Due to the fact we missed our flight and the next only arrived at 05:00 we only got to the Hotel at 6. My Silver status usually offers a late check out for 14:00 but the check-in manager extended this until 16:00 allowing us to relax and use the Hotel until our flight home to the UK in the evening. Great service!

2  Thank SteffenBaier
118fpb, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Dear SteffenBaier,

As a valued guest and Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite member, we are delighted to receive such fantastic feedback, thank you. I will be sure to share your kind feedback with the team to further reinforce their efforts.

Please do let us know should your travels bring you back to Bangkok, as the team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back for another great stay.

Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

the hotel location is accesible to the sky train, about 5-10 minute walk. around the corner is terminal 21 mall, its easy to get food and drinks. the people manning the front desk was polite and courteous when we checked in.
i didnt like the attitude of the person who assist to carry our luggage to the room, upon reaching the room he waited for several minutes before leaving. was he expecting to be tip for the service??? is the hotel policy allows such behavior? we told the doorman we shall handle our luggage by ourselves but he insisted to offer his help, but if his help entail us giving a tip, i would have decline his offer to help. these days hotels guests pays service charges, we expect the hotel will provide excellent services for their guests since its inclusive.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jonathancW8119PD
118fpb, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Dear jonathancW8119PD,

Thank you very much for your support and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We strive to deliver a memorable stay for valued gusts such as yourself, however we have unfortunately fallen very short of our goal on this occasion. Please accept my sincere apologies for the service shortcoming you experienced. This certainly does reflect the warm hospitality our team is well known for and I will most definitely look into this. I am grateful for your feedback as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we offer.

I do hope that in spite of this shortcoming, we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future so that we are able to remedy the poor impression created on this occasion. Please do let me know should you be planning another visit to Bangkok, so that I can personally handle your reservation and see that you are well taken care of. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Good service very nice location so we can enjoy a lot especially bartenders “Mind&Geck” very nice teasting they made an amazing cocktail ever and “Bass” also recommended very good promotion Don’t miss “Kae” she always taking care of us as well even they’re so busy. So I would said we had an amazing experience here and we will comeback for sure. Recommend guys come and join the best rooftop in sukhumvit ever.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank storyyyy
118fpb, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear Margarita_story,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such great feedback on TripAdvisor.

AmBar certainly does provide a haven for relaxation and we are thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed it. I would also like thank you for highlighting the efforts of several of our team members. I will be sure to share your kind feedback with them to further reinforce their efforts.

Many thanks once again for your kind feedback and support. The team and I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back soon for another good time.

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Excellent Hotel with quality service delivered.

The room is clean, neat and comfy. The staff are warm and friendly. The food is above par. An excellent hotel in general.

One minor issue is that the mini shower head is defective and it cut my hand twice.

I’ll still give it a five stars rating though :)

——

很棒的酒店,服務質素很高。

房間很整潔,讓人感到很舒適。員工都很熱情及友善。食物質素比一般的高。總括而言,這是一間很棒的酒店。

有一個小問題,就是小花灑頭損毀,令我傷了兩次。

但我仍然會給這間酒店一個五星的評分 :)

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank gudetamabb
118fpb, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Dear gudetamabb ,

Many thanks for your support and for taking the time to share this 5* review on TripAdvisor.

The team and I are delighted that you appreciated our facilities along with our food and beverage offerings. I would also like to thank you for highlighting the quality service delivered by our team. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortcomings you experienced with our shower fixtures. I will most definitely look into this with the team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is rectified immediately.

Thanks once again for your kind feedback and support. The team and I hope that we may have the opportunity to welcome you back soon for another great stay.