Stayed here for 5 nights during my Bangkok Vacation in December 2013. Lovely experience and will no doubt choose back this hotel for my next trip to Bangkok, especially for the convenience due to its location.
Rooms - Lovely, spacious rooms with 2 queen size beds that can fit a family of 4 in one room. This is probably one of the few hotels that comes with 2 queen size beds within a room, and thus allowing the entire family to stay together when on vacation. The beds were pretty comfortable and the numerous cable channels and DVD Player was a plus. The only bad point was the lack of complimentary Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms, which is pretty much a must-have in hotel rooms in the current decade. The HDMI connection in my room was unfortunately damaged. However, there's some letdown in the toilet. The sink is placed too far from the basin, causing the entire table and edge of the sink to get wet whenever the tab is on. Probably poor planning from the start. Water pressure in the shower was good though.
Service - The staff were really friendly, answering our queries and even attempted to negotiate for a cheaper cab fare for our trip back to the airport terminal. The staff always had a smile on their face.
Food - We consumed buffet breakfast at the hotel's restaurant on 2 occasions. Decent spread, good service but not really value for money as you can easily get delicious street food right outside the hotel or at the Pier 21 Food Court at Terminal 21 just 5 minutes on foot away from the hotel.
Facilities - Small gym and pool on the rooftop of the hotel lobby.
Location - Extremely convenient. Just 5 minutes walk to Asok BTS/ Sukhumvit MRT Station. Robinson and TOPS Market is just 3 minutes walk away and the supermarket opens till 11pm each night allowing us to get our necessities even returning back to the hotel late at night. Terminal 21 is also 5 minutes walk away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15