We stayed at this nice hotel for 4 nights but checked out 3 times to take other small trips. Each time they stored our luggage and when we came back they remembered us. It is not on a main street but just half a block away and we were able to do alot of walking from there, easy access to a Starbucks, and the train station which has all the systems running through it. It is also just 4 blocks from Terminal 21 - a large, very interesting shopping centers with American and European stores and a movie theatre but set up in an interesting way.
Rooms are airy - the bathroom has a sliding wall so if you want you can sit in the tub to watch TV. Would recommend keeping the curtains closed as they looked out onto the hotel across the street.
Shower and tub are separate, plenty of pillows for comfort.
They also offer a car pickup from the airport which is nice when you are first coming to a foreign country. That cost is 1700 bhat (aprox $60). A taxi would cost around 500 baht ($18).
Would I stay here again? In a heartbeat but maybe this time without the protesters (January 2014)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Splitty, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok