Let me start by saying that I have reviewed the Sheraton Four Points Bangkok before, as I have many other places that I am a regular at.
The Four Points has become by first choice of business hotel in Bangkok as it ticks every box and far exceeds my expectations every time.
i recently stayed at the Four Points whilst in Bangkok for two days business. After checking out on my last day I forgot to empty my room safe. Even at check out I was asked if I had emptied my room safe, but I had other things on my mind and had totally forgotten that I hadn't.
It wasn't until I had departed that I was contacted by the Front Desk Manager (Khun Nui) who informed me that the room maid had found some money that I had left in the safe. I quickly returned to the hotel and there it was for my collection in an envelope at reception. I was informed that the room maid was Khun Taew. A BIG thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok