“Exceptional customer service every time”

Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
Ranked #82 of 867 Hotels in Bangkok
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Exceptional customer service every time”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Let me start by saying that I have reviewed the Sheraton Four Points Bangkok before, as I have many other places that I am a regular at.

The Four Points has become by first choice of business hotel in Bangkok as it ticks every box and far exceeds my expectations every time.

i recently stayed at the Four Points whilst in Bangkok for two days business. After checking out on my last day I forgot to empty my room safe. Even at check out I was asked if I had emptied my room safe, but I had other things on my mind and had totally forgotten that I hadn't.

It wasn't until I had departed that I was contacted by the Front Desk Manager (Khun Nui) who informed me that the room maid had found some money that I had left in the safe. I quickly returned to the hotel and there it was for my collection in an envelope at reception. I was informed that the room maid was Khun Taew. A BIG thank you.

1 Thank thespgtraveler
Janine W, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Hi Richfromoz,

We sincerely thank you for your continued support of Four Points Bangkok, and it is just wonderful to hear that your stays continue to exceed your expectations, we are very happy to read that we are now your preferred hotel in Bangkok. Thank you for your recommendations and praise for Khun Nui, I will sure to pass this review on to him and also on to Khun Taew who found your items.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back again very soon.

Director of Sales and Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (317)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 1, 2013

very short stay for me, but the value i got from staying here was so good i had to share my feedback.
its a relatively small hotel tucked into the small bylanes of Sukhumvit. close to the Asoke train station so convenient location. very close to the Westin, so those who are familiar with westin know where its located.
Staff is great, very attentive and responsive!! i value that tremendously when i travel on biz.
Rooms: brand new and very well designed. good amenities with well stocked mini bar, great comfortable bed. no fruits in the rooms (but then its not fair to expect that for the price i paid, its just that i like it when the hotels i stay in provide fruits in the room, helps me when i'm working late and hungry in the night when room service is not something i want to stuff myself with....
One disappointment though: the room had very thin walls (i could hear the neighbours talk) so if you're planning to have a noisy party in this hotel room it may not be the best location for you.

1 Thank Farawayjfk
Hi Farawayjfk

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review and for choosing Four Points Bangkok during your recent visit to Bangkok. We are delighted to read that you found the hotel and our staff to be great and the location to be convenient for your stay…all at great value.

We do look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This hotel has the best price quality ration of the starwood properties in Bangkok. Its location is more convenient than the ALOFT and the service offered is on par with other nearby properties, especially when taking into account the price.

The hotel has a very modern – almost “W” feel to it. The rooftop swimming pool and bar is very pleasant and services good quality food and drinks. Breakfast has a wonderful selection of Asian and western delights.

Room are spacious and have a great bathroom and awesome beds.

Staff are very friendly in all outlets as well as the reception and concierge who are helpful and know how to answer questions and don’t rely on the “the easiest way is a taxi” answer on how to get somewhere.

Platinum guests receive complimentary happy hour, room upgrade and WiFi – the latter two are normal: here you do not need to ask for it, however.

Overall highly recommended. This was my second stay and I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms are in the garden wing or the pool wing, with the latter has direct access to the pool. Ensure...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Janine W, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Hi Markwijman,

Thank you for your continued support of Four Points Bangkok and Starwood Hotels, we are delighted to hear that you find our hotel comparable to other higher category hotels and you find it such great value for money, certainly this is the experience we strive to deliver. Thank you for your wonderful comments and recommendations regarding the staff as well as the style and feel of the hotel, I will be sure to pass these one.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Booked 2 rooms under 2 names , checked in on 21st May 2013 with 1 checked out on 24th and another on 26th May 2013.

Checked in took slightly longer than expected but was ok. Free flow os sweets ( coconut based ) at counters which i'm addicted to as its not very sweet and very " homemade " taste.

The hotel has 2 blocks of 8 storey building, 1 in pool wing and another is garden wing and I chose the latter for quieter sleep and was given higher floor ( 7th flr). I also requested facing the back , instead of the Sukhumvit Soi 15 road, less noise.

Room is spacious with the followings:

Water - free 4 bottles

safety box - Yes

room sandal - 2 pairs ( usually available in asian hotels, not europe or north american for same class hotels)

amenites - provided standard shampoo, conditioner,lotion, comb etc. . You have to ask for the toothbrush and disposable shaver. Tea or cofee making with kettle provided. I thought these are standrads and no, I last stayed in four points barcelona and they didnt provide tea.coffe making and kettle.

wifi/internet connection- Normally charge but we got it free as we are the hotel's gold member.
( you may however use the free wifi or the few computers provided beside the lobby/checkin section)

Showers/bath - both available in the room, with " open concept" option available between bed and the bathroom. GREAT for couple :)
Aircondition- cool enough with no complaint.

Bed - 200 x 200cm ( big size)

Pool - yes, small but with the iconic red arch across the pool which is lighted by night.

Took the daily breakfast near lobby area and the selections are good with menus changing quite a few everyday. By evenings, free flow of popcorns infront of the checkin counter.

The hotel location is superb. The hotel provided Free Tuk Tuk to Terminal 21 ( great shopping centres nearby) or Asoke skytrain ( where you could use it to get to Chitlom station where the congregration of shopping malls eg Sian Center, Siam Paragon, Central World, MBK, Siam Square are situated) or to the sister hotel Aloft Hotel at soi 11 ( opposite the hotel is the famous bed supper club) We took the free tuk tuk service from aloft back to Four Points hotel as well.

To Airport ( Don Muang), it costs only 500baht and I believe closer to 1000 baht for the other international airport)

We asked the concierge for food recommendations or maps directions, the team is ABSOLUTELY SUPERB. They gave you a map, circled the place you wanted to go, printed out , in thai of the location map so taxi driver wouldnt miss it. At 1 time I require to travel in multiple locations and they are patient enough to print out each maps i would need to be, tell me the rought costs if by taxis, and the duration each trip will take ( bearing in mind the bad jam of bangkok)

I took the time to note their names and specials thanks to :
Nul - the frontdesk manager who helped us on our needs eg 1 room with wifi and another opt for late check out etc..)

Concierge- Jack and Golf. Jack who printed out everything i requested for directions!! cant beat that. This is the most impressive team I have met so far . Golf who shuttle us in tuk tuk to terminal 21, aloft etc....

Breakfast - a person named Ao is also keeping up with the top service i experiencedduring my stays. We saw some fruits were finished and I enquired whether any replenishment as t was near the end, he took the fruits inclusive mangoes to our table !

I felt real good for my stays with this hotel especially when i have clients with me. I would have given Fout Points Bangkok 100% marks and 60 % for ALoft( i stayed in last august) for comparisons.

Room Tip: For less noise, choose garden wing and ask for back facing.
2 Thank LeithW
Hi LeithW,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review and for choosing Four Points Bangkok during your recent visit to Bangkok. We are delighted to read that your stay with us was great and I am sure all the travelers who refer to TripAdvisor will be greatful for your well structured review which gives a great overview of services offered and recommendations. Thank you so very very much for highlighting some of our exception team members, we will be sure to pass this review on to them.

We do hope to see you back again very soon.

hong kong
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed twice at this hotel within a few months. The staff was consistently courteous and helpful, food in restaurants was of good quality, and rooms were clean. Love the bathrooms that allow you to open sliding wall and see the tv from the tub. We also used the car service for pick up/drop off at airport; well worth it. The drivers were good, safe, polite and the cars were clean. Our only "hmmmmm" is more about culture than the hotel. We had to extend our stay an extra night. When we inquired at the desk, the staff said there were no more rooms. Then they immediately pulled out a calculator and said "For this price, you can stay in your room." The price was, of course, several hundred Baht more than our existing reservation. We expect this in Thailand, but were a little surprised it happened in a major brand like Sheraton. Overall, staff were more than kind and courteous in every situation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hi Hongkongwanderer,

Thank you for your support of Four Points Bangkok and choosing again to stay with us on your recent visit to The Land of Smiles. Firstly we are very happy to hear that the hotel continues to provide great service and comfort during your visits, we were sorry to read that the “cultural” challenge you experienced, please rest assured this will be passed to our Front Office Manager for action with her team. Please do understand that sometimes the rates do vary with occupancy and initial rates booked may change if guests need to extend, in saying this we certainly try and accommodate same rate extensions whenever possible.

Thank you again, we do hope to be able to welcome you back again.

Best regards,

Washington state
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great stay. Tough to beat the location. I booked the jr suite, and got a complimentary upgrade to the executive suite. Room was very large. Jacuzzi tub with seperate TV in the bathroom. The bed was pretty exceptional for Asia. Soft. Linens were great. Pillows were also great and varied in hardness on the same bed.
Breakfast was somewhat typical for this part of the world, but had a nice selection. Had a little bit of Thai food as an offering every morning too. Great service from housekeeping. I forgot a mouth guard and a charger cable when I checked out. I latter called and got my things back very easily.

Hi Ross34,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review and for choosing Four Points Bangkok during your recent visit to Bangkok. We are delighted to read that your stay with us was so fantastic, we are very pleased you enjoyed the upgrade.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon, in the meantime, travel safe.

Ao Nang, Thailand
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Close to Terminal 21, Asoke skytrain and Sukhumvit MRT.

Room was clean and convenient. Good selection of TV channels and nice bathroom. Staff did their job efficiently.

My only complaint is that WiFi is not free; this should be included in all hotels. Come on we are in 2013 and everyone needs it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Hi GeneralSnus,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Four Points and for taking the time to write a review on the hotel on TripAdvisor. It was great to hear you found our hotel and facilities and staff to be good and the location convenient.

Thank you again.