Four Points is a new hotel in Soi 15, just around the corner from Asok BTS station and Sheraton Grande and Westin. It is a brilliant alternatives to it's much more expensive siblings. I was afraid it would be to far away from the BTS, but it's literary only 5 min walk to the station.
The rooms are nice and comfortable, not as luxurious as Sheraton, but very good value for money. I did not try the breakfast, but had lunch in the lobby level restaurant, where they served a good selection of different international food, even good Indian.
Rumors says their American Bar is a good place, with generous happy hour offerings.
Next to the hotel is Terminal 21, a new shopping mall with more than a hundred cafes and restaurants.
All in all, this is a hotel I truly recommend, especially if you want to stay centrally in the Sukhumvit area. The price/quality ratio is some of the best you get in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15