First I'd like to say that overall we had a great time at Four Points Bangkok. Thank you! We had a short 4D3N stay at the hotel at the end of July.
Staff there geniunely go out of their way to help you. (Within reason of course)
Its still a new hotel - Everything is still pretty much in excellent condition.
Only about a 6 min walk away from the nearest metro station.
Value for money - While you don't get the luxury furnishings and extras that you would get at the original Sheraton hotel, you get a hotel that really understands the basics helping a person enjoy their time in a foreign location.
No free internet in rooms - Not really a con as they have a free business center with internet in the lobby and free wifi in the lobby too, but 450 baht to have it in the room is a little steep. I would've paid if it was just 200baht.
May not be for everyone - Its not the Sheraton, so if you really need things like a bathroom telephone, the Sheraton is for you.
Breakfast is pricey - Relative to normal Thai food, but why are you eating burgers when you're in Thailand?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok