Those that are members of the SPG program will appreciate that this property is almost new and has higher quality furnishings than most SPG level 3 properties. A steal at 3K SPG points a night if you are redeeming points. Otherwise, a room can be had at around 2500-2900 BHT a night.
Warning: be careful when selecting a room rate that a) there isn't a 100 BHT surcharge per person if you have more than 1 person in the room b) that you are aware if you are getting the free breakfast, which you definitely want. One of the better breakfasts I've had at any Thai hotel.
The pool area is not large, but relaxing. There is also a nice bar poolside and food can be delivered to the roofdeck. Be aware if you have a 7th floor room on the weekend, it might be loud until the bar closes at 2am. If you are worried about this, get a lower floor room at check-in.
Only negative was that the free high speed internet was limited to 30 minute use.
Otherwise, be assured that you will have a great room, in a great location (easy BTS access) to get to other parts of Bangkok quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok