The Oriental Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
Review Highlights
Pure indulgence

We booked a private suite with a plunge pool, steam room and space for a couples massage. It was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MossyCardiff
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile
AMAZING Spa

We booked thai massages and seaweed wraps along with an hour in the private Oriental suite. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Xiomar S

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $138.00
from $105.40
from $65.80
More Info
All reviews across the river swedish massage medium pressure boat ride top quality therapist techniques thai
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

This charming private spa is on the opposite side of the river from the Mandarin Oriental hotel. It has a few levels of rooms and has a large menu. My husband enjoyed his full body oil Massage whilst I was well treated to an hour of relaxing foot massage. We enjoyed their roselle, ginger and lemon grass teas and yogurt fruit treat afterwards. Prices for a full body massage range from around Bht4500 to 6500.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Haebee
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Perfect way to recover from jet lag. A long way to get here from Washington DC but a 90 min massage put you back in good shape. Will definitely come back. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I did a 1 hour massage and it was fantastic. The masseur introduced me to the functions of the room. The shower is within the treatment room and it doubles as a steam room too! The masseur was skilled and constantly checked if the strength is good enough. The spa is located in a separate area across the river from the hotel. Perfect for a relaxing spa session. Not ideal if you're in a rush.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

The Oriental Spa is an excellent facility where I had 2 Swedish massages during my week stay in the hotel.
I had an hour and a half Swedish massage with oils.
The first one I actually fell asleep during it so was obviously very relaxing.
The second one was slightly more vigorous but still very enjoyable.
Not actually sure what constitutes a Swedish massage as I just specified massage with oil.
Be careful about asking for a firm massage. I selected low to medium pressure and that was plenty.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Exceptional, not down to the stunning elegant and immaculate surroundings, but the therapist’s technique. I wasn’t sure choosing a Swedish massage was sound in Thailand, however my therapist turned out to be very knowledgeable with a superb technique. One of the best massages I have had

Date of experience: November 2017