“Chob is amazing, don't pass him up!”

Thai Private Tour Guide
Ranked #2 of 219 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Private tour guide & business assistant in Bangkok. Whatever you are looking for Holiday or Business. We will accompany, navigate, translate and keep your holiday or business trouble-free.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Seattle
“Chob is amazing, don't pass him up!”
Reviewed January 23, 2011

Chob took my friend and I on a walking tour through Bangkok.

He arrived at our hotel precisely on time with a big smile on his face. Chob took us by Taxi, water taxi, Skytrain and on foot. He took us through some of Bangkok's amazing street markets, through Chinatown and to the Golden Buddha.

He was very friendly and helpful and was very knowledgeable in all aspects of Thailand, including its history.

Most of all, Chob was like an instant friend. I never felt uncomfortable in his presence. I highly recommend Chob as a guide for any trip to Bangkok.

Thanks again Chob!

• Thai first
Irvine, California
“You are in good hands”
Reviewed January 20, 2011

During my trip to Bangkok I was looking for an English speaking tour guide. After some research on the internet I found Chob's Private Tour Guide. Chob was responsible for organizing a two day tour. Responses from Chob were super-fast, friendly and accurate. You will also get a helpful cheat-sheet via e-mail with some nice suggestions about travel to Thailand/Bangkok in general (restaurants, popular scams, etc..)

My tour guide 'Mi' spoke good English and had an excellent background about Thai history and culture. There was rarely a question she could not answer. On the first day I did the palace tour (incl Canal boat ride) which was amazing. The second day I visited 'Vimanmek Mansion', Marble Palace and the Jim Thompson House. I was a bit tired that day from the previous tour day and those locations also seem like they are more easily visitable on your own (they have their own tours there and some are even mandatory). But, it's not something I fault Chob for, as I explicitly requested to see these via a tour guide.

Bottom line: Great service and I would use this service again.

San Francisco, California
“A very interesting & fun tour.”
Reviewed January 20, 2011

My fiend & I had a very pleasant & educational tour from Chob at Thai Private Tour Guide. I highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to learn about some of the various neighborhoods in downtown Bangkok. Chob's English is excellent as well.

Dix Hills, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Mr. Chob Panma is a personable and reliable private tour guide who guided our family on three day trips outside Bangkok as well as provided transportation round-trip from and to the airport, in December 2010. We were pleased with his interest and focus in making our travel quite enjoyable and fun. These were destinations we would not have been able to reach on our own. If there is ever an opportunity for my family to return to Bangkok, I would seek out his services again.

Prior to our trip, all my communications with him were through e-mails. All services that we had requested were provided. We thought he did a great job in his ability to expand our understanding of Bangkok- Thailand.

He is great!!!!

Visited December 2010
1 Thank Saul30
Grafton, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A fun day with Tur around Maeklong”
Reviewed January 18, 2011

This was a private tour with just us and Tur, the guide and driver, Tur was a lot of fun and quite imformative Tur manage to get Jan to try some quite weird food, which was suprisingly nice and sweet. The train market was amazing, the way they folded their awnings and pulled back there wares and then replaced them as soon as the train passed doesn't do justice to photos, The river port was a Thai holiday spot and we appeared to be the only round eyes.............
For photos and full review goto

Visited December 2010