Tripadvisor

from $205.13
from $358.98
from $71.80
3,373 results
All reviews royal grand palace floating market ms aom temple city railway market pe pe vegetable market air conditioned van highly recommend this company laem chabang cold towels cruise ship long tail boat wat pho thai culture reclining buddha hotel lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019

In 2016 my family and I used the company for a week of sightseeing in and around Bangkok. Ms Joy was a superb guide. So as I found myself headed back to Bangkok, with a day free for touring, I contacted Thai Private Tour again. And I requested Joy to guide my colleague and I on a day visit to the Thai-Burma WWII Death Railway sites in Kanchanaburi and at Hellfire Pass. The company provided everything needed for the day, the tour could leave earlier as it is a long drive to Kanchanaburi, and we would have liked more time to visit the cemetery before jumping on the train crossing "the Bridge Over River Kwai". Other than that - thank you Joy! You are a lovely guide working for a great company!

Reviewed April 15, 2019

I can highly recommend Thai Private Tour Guide. The service received from the initial making of enquiries to the two tours we took with the Company in and around Bangkok was faultless. We did the train market/floating market tour on one day and the Grand Palace/Reclining Budha tour on the second day. Pat, our tour guide arrived on time each morning. She was an extremely friendly and charming lady and very informative but without giving information overload. We really enjoyed our two days with her. Mr Chob was always very prompt and informative in dealing with our initial enquiries. Our stay in Bangkok was made very special and memorable by the service we received from this company.

1  Thank lorp861
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Since day one when you write to them saying you're interested, they will take care of you in every way you may need. They will write to you with all of the different tours and dates and will be right at your door to take you to all of the different places. We hired them for two days to go to different places and both experiences were really amazing.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Ms. Mee - Thipapan Seepromlak was recommended to my friend and I from another friend in the states. Since we were only going to be in Bangkok for a few days and so much to do and see, we weren't sure how to do it. We contact Ms. Mee and she was able to provide her services. She met us at our hotel and off we went. She was able to show us pretty much everything in a full day tour. We visited the temples, river boats, flower marts, show us how to use the train and etc. She was very knowledgeable, professional and just so sweet! We really enjoyed our day with her.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Any company that has the tag line “ I love my job “ is setting themselves up for high expectations and they delivered. Communication was quick and clear and most surprising, a confirmation sent and no advance fee collected. Mr. Chob and team made recommendations for our tours. As first timers with very little time in Bangkok, we were thankful they made the plans. Plus they sent us helpful advanced information on the city sights and customs,

We had to adjust our tour times because of transportation issues and they were able to make that work at the last minute. Mr. George met us with a cool van and ice water to begin driving to our tour locations. Mr George was informative guided us through beautiful Bangkok and its amazing sights. The next day we left early for the railroad and floating markets. While a drive away, we so enjoyed the markets that it made up for the drive. Plus we a chance to converse with Mr George about Thailand as well as to see rural Thailand including its shrimp farms. We did have to suffer through a bit of Bangkok traffic.

Thank you Mr. George and Mr. Chob for introducing us to your country. We will come back and it is clear to us that you do love your jobs.

Date of experience: April 2019