Thai Private Tour Guide

Reviewed 2 days ago
Gary J
Fresno, United States

2,687 results
All reviews royal grand palace floating market ms aom railway market temple city pe pe vegetable market air conditioned van highly recommend this company cold towels laem chabang wat pho long tail boat cruise ship thai culture elephant ride hotel lobby
Reviewed yesterday

We had Ms. Aom for a private day tour to Ayttaya and had an amazing experience. She is a veteran guide who's knowledge is vast. Great air con'd van with driver and a true immersion into an ancient capitol of Thailand.

2  Thank ATLsteveo
Reviewed 2 days ago

TJ was a great tour guide. Very knowledgable and took his time to answer questions. He adjusted the itinerary as necessary to make it as efficient as possible. He took into consideration time of day (traffic) and conflicting city events occurring in different parts of the City.

2  Thank Gary J
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Ms. Pookie was an excellent tour guide. Knowledgeable and entertaining. I would highly recommend her for touring Bangkok.

2  Thank Venture49007356319
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We had an amazing half day tour with Mr. TJ. He arrived at our hotel on time and took us by public transport to the temples, a boat trip down the canals and a visit to the flower market. Mr. TJ was very friendly and knowledgeable. He took lots of photos during our tour as he knew all of the best places to stand for great pics. Highly recommend this company and Mr. TJ in particular

3  Thank sc00ts
Reviewed 5 days ago

Excellent service! Our tour guide was Ms. Aom - she was amazing. She is knowledgeable on the facts and history. Touring with this company is the way to go if you want to see Bangkok.

2  Thank Monique G
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Ms Aom took us on a personal walking tour in Bangkok. Taking in The Grand Palace, Temples and a river boat trip. Ms Aom is so knowledgeable and interesting to listen to. She really was great company and we would highly recommend her for your next trip to Bangkok. She takes all the hassle out of queuing, ordering, guess work and of course directions. And especially because it’s only your own company on the walk it makes it very personal. Thank you Ms Aom. Ps she’s also a great photographer

2  Thank 800Alanb
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

From day one, Mr Chob has been prompt in communicating. He was accommodating with my questions/queries. It has been 10yrs since my last visit to Thailand. I assure you that you will not regret booking with Mr. Chob!

We had Ms. Joy as our guide for all our bookings and she was great great great! We were spoiled from start to finish. We really felt well taken cared of and our needs understood.

My kids really enjoyed and Joy ascertained that we always felt safe and our tummies always full. Til next year Mr Chob!

Well worth it!!! Thank you for helping me make our trip memorable!

Reviewed 6 days ago

This was our first day in Bangkok and we saw a number of the important places right up front. George, our guide, was great. He picked us up at the condo in which we stayed and took good care of us throughout the day.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My wife and myself spent one week in Bangkok. We booked 4 days private tour with Thai Private Tour guide . Walking tour of temples in Bangkok, Royal Grand Palace , Private long tail boat on the canal on the first day . Maeklong railway market , Floating market and walking tour in the local markets of Bangkok 2nd day . Visited the old city of Ayutthaya 3 rd day and last day visited the Bridge over River Kwai .
We had two private guides Oat and Andy . Both are very good to excellent . The company is geared towards excellent service and prices are competitive . Thank u to the team We really enjoyed our tours . Only the last day to the Bridge over River Kwai is too long : 12 hours however that’s no fault of the company . It is just too far + traffic .

1  Thank 622albertw
Reviewed 1 week ago

I would give Thai Tour Group 10 star!!!I planned this tour 2 days before arriving in Thailand with the 1st day planned the afternoon I landed. Even with the time difference they were very responsive and helped me plan my short stay in Bangkok with no issues. The best part was you pay nothing until the end of the tour but upfront costs are sent to you so you can plan accordingly.
My assigned Tour guide was Pu and she was amazing!!!!! I traveled with a group of 29 people but only 4 us was going on tour with her. She helped my group with translations at the bank even though they were not a part of our group! She then took us on tour and helped maximize our time in the 2 days she was assigned to us. In 2 days Pu gave us info on the history, culture, and foods I have never heard of.. soooo good!! We toured temples, railroad the floating market, canal tours, was in a cage taking pictures with Tigers, rode an elephant, took A Tuk Tuk, and so much more!!!!! Pu made our 1st experience in Thailand completely welcoming and when I return I hope to have her as my guide again.