“Professional and accountable!”

Thai Private Tour Guide
Ranked #2 of 218 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Private tour guide & business assistant in Bangkok. Whatever you are looking for Holiday or Business. We will accompany, navigate, translate and keep your holiday or business trouble-free.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Poland
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 173 helpful votes
“Professional and accountable!”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We booked the BT1 day tour of Bangkok with Chob almost a month in advance. Even though not everything went as planned, Chob handled all our issues professionally and solved them out promptly. Absolutely the best pre-trip information of all tour guides we came in contact with: we got detailed time plan of our trip, reconfirmation a day before and a short intro to Thai culinary culture with tips on recommended places to eat, basing on our hotel's location (really good, tried most of them out!) and dress codes. Excellent job!

Chob charges this at THB 7900 for 2 adults and 2 kids: in return You get a private possibility to discover Bangkok, the incredible Thai culture and hidden treasures of this city, obviously to be easily missed out when doing a mass tour with large groups. An absolute must!

Visited January 2012

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“A great day out”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I just wanted to confirm what many other reviews have already said! We booked Miss Pu for the day and had a very enjoyable day seeing bangkok highlights. She was very knowledgable, interested in us and flexible. We would recommend to our friends! Emails back from chob were fast, efficient and helpful. Thanks for a great day!

4 Thank HanD
Verwood, United Kingdom
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“The Best Tour In Bangkok with BEST guide”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

After booking to go to Bangkok we suddenly realised that we had no idea what to do and where to go.
One night I went onto trip adviser and found a review for Private Thai Tours.

I emailed Chob from the UK where we are seven hours behind and by the next morning received a reply letting me know what tours that he provided. We decided to go for the two tour of Introduction to Bangkok.

Our guide Miss Pu phoned the evening before to confirm that everything was still ok for the next day. We met her the next morning in the lobby.

She explained what we were going to be doing for the day and learnt all our party names. Pu was an excellent tour guide and was very passionate about what she was talking about and told us the history of the temples and different things we saw on the drive. She managed to answer all my Mum's stupid questions about was the tuk tuk on front carrying. We saw a real incite into the real Bangkok.

This was the best tour I had been on for my trip and Pu made our experience even more memorable. She cared that you had a good time and that you were getting the most out of the tour. I couldn't rate this tour any higher. A must for anyone visiting Bangkok.

Just be warned at the floating market there are snakes that people can take a photo with. As I have an extreme phobia as soon as I saw this Pu took us another way.

3 Thank ChezUK25
Princeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We were thrilled will the service from Thai Private Tour Guide. Chob was very quick to respond to my emails and helped me customize an itinerary that was suitable for my family. I made a few changes before the scheduled tour and my emails were responded to quickly and the changes were easy to make. Our tour guide was Ms. Pu. She was lovely and knowledgable and was great with my kids, tantrums and all. I could not have been happier. We wanted to add another day with a member of Chob's team, but they were all booked!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank enjoyinglifeinasia
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Our tour was definitely private - Just me, my partner and Anjana our guide! It was our first time in Bangkok and we were basically clueless at the beginning of the day. By the end of the day we had learned so much about Thai history and culture and seen some of the most beautiful sights in Thailand. She also gave us great tips on where to catch the train, longboats, etc. We knew it was worth it when we saw some other tourists without a guide holding a map and scratching their heads! The next couple of days we were on our own but were completely confident on where to go and what to do thanks to our tour! WORTH IT!!

Visited December 2011