“Good place to watch sport.”
Review of The Londoner Brew Pub - MOVED

The Londoner Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Good place to watch sport, the food is good and the beer reasonably priced. Staff are attentive. It just a bit dark and more light would help, otherwise fine.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This bar was well lit, large by Thai Bar standards and reasonably priced for dinks and food. We shared a club sandwich and fries and it was a good portion for a good price. They brew their special beer on site and run by some English Men (I think). There seemed to be no Thai women trolling the bar but plenty of White men just enjoying a drink by them selves. A band was playing when we arrived at 8pm ad another band started around 10pm. A place for dancing and booths for eating. We sat at the large bar and watch the comings and goings of everyone. 2 for the price of one drinks on a Wed night. 2 for 1 cocktails for women on a Friday night. You could miss the bar from the street as you have to do down stairs to get to it, so look out for signs on the street. Nice that you can sit out the front of the bar if you want to smoke or have a drink outside. We were there in low season, so it would really rock in the high season.

1  Thank Fee70
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to the Londoner Brew Pub for years, usual on a Wednesday when all drinks are two for the price of one. A German, named Peter brews a pilsner and a bitter beer on the premises, the brewing tanks can be seen inside the bar. The beer is good too. The spacious bar itself is situated in a basement of a large building so it's subterranean. The food is reasonable serving both western and Asian fare. The high point is on Sundays when there is a carvery between 12pm-3pm and again between 6pm-9pm. You are allowed to eat as much as you like for a set price of about 500bt per person and its a banquet fit for a king. Complimentary coffee and tea are included for that too. The meats are exceptionally good quality with the imported NZ lamb being the standout. A live band plays on the busier nights of the week, ok but a little repetitive if you're a frequent visitor. Good choice of venue to talk business and go for a relaxed drink without being harassed by some of the usual elements associated with Bangkok.

1  Thank Informatio
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have been to the Londoner on several occassions when in Bangkok and the staff are always extra friendly and helpful. The food is really good and its nice to have a taste from back home after travelling around for so long. Sunday's are the best for food they do a delicious buffet with a huge choice of starters, a roast with all the trimmings and lots of tasty desserts and you can eat as much as you like! I always try and return here whenever I am in the City, my favoruite pub in bangkok by far!!

1  Thank kerry c
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We visited on our last night in Bangkok and wish we'd been sooner! The pub is great in size and the staff are really helpful and happy. The food was really nice, great to have a taste of home after travelling around Asia. There are numerous TV's screening lots of different football matches which is great as this caters for everyone! You've got to try their home grown larger, it's great but be warned it is strong ;), they brew it in the pub and you'll see the big brass containers. I really liked the artwork that was all around the pub, it's of lots of different english musicians and was a really good touch. Again I can't say how good the staff were and the general manager was really nice, he ensured that we were looked after and made an effort to talk to all his customers and make sure they were happy, it's the little touches like this that make this place and like I say, I just wish we'd had more time to go back.... if I'm ever in Bangkok again you can rest assured that I will be going back here and hope to try their legendary roast dinner buffett!! Thanks to all who made our visit so nice!!