TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,015 results
All reviews coffee club asok station terminal shopping mall big fridge massage places rooftop pool family mart nice hotel small pool walking distance soi cowboy definitely stay here again convenient location hotel is located rooms are spacious other hotels washing machine
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Consider this hotel if you want to stay near the Asok Station in Bangkok.
This hotel will provide you with enough Benefit in residency format.
I hope you will try the coffee club on the first floor.
Good luck.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelManagerMaitria, Manager at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Dear Trek808648,

It was our great pleasure to having you here with us at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection.

Thank you so much for choosing us to be your stay. I am delightful to learn that you all have good experienced and a great stay throughout your time.

We look forward to welcoming and taking care of you on further occasion you visit Bangkok.

With kind regards,

Reviewed September 9, 2019

The hotel is clean, modern, and all the staff are really nice. We were helped a lot by Saranya and Mr Chan on the reception desk, both really lovely people and helped in whatever way they could.

The rooms are spacious, with big windows and mordern bathrooms. I can't think of anything wrong with them. The hotel will change your bedding and towels everyday if you want (although we didn't do this everyday to save water). Also, the roof top is really cool and it has a pool.

The hotel is in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok, a little out of the centre and all the tourist areas, but it's still a busy area and the skytrain and underground (metro) are only about a 7 min walk.

I would really recommend this hotel and its reasonably priced, we got it in a package with flights and it was around £50 each for 4 nights.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Aeclare98,

We are proud to learn that you have overall stay experience at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection.

Your great comments to Khun Saranya and Khun Chan will be shared to all our staff to further motivate and inspire them to deliver an even higher standard of service.

Once again thank you for staying with us and look forward to your visit to Bangkok again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2019

I'd never heard of this hotel until our Thai business partners booked it for me. I was impressed from day 1. Everyone was courteous, especially the older fellow guiding traffic in and out. Everything was clean and orderly. The room itself is modern and well furnished. The windows were insulated well and there was no noise even at night time.

The lobby has The Coffee Club embedded as the restaurant. Those seem to be gaining popularity. I'm not a coffee drinker but the food was very good. I tried a couple of the prepared breakfasts. They were good portion sizes and taste good. There is also the continental style breakfast available with all the normal options. It was always clean.

There is a fitness center and a roof top pool but I didn't use it on this stay. There is laundry service. I got mine back the same day all 3 times I used it. Clean, folded, bagged. Very nice. There is also a laundry room in the lower level that I used for some bulk items. Get the token and powder from the front desk.

From Maitria it's a 4-5 minute walk to Terminal 21 Central World mall and the adjoining BTS stop. Soi Cowboy is also very close, if you're interested. There are plenty of food options around all up and down the spectrum.

I will definitely be staying there again. For several years I was loyal to the Marriott on Soi 57. Not anymore. This was much better. Peaceful, great location, very friendly staff, better equipped rooms, much lower rate per night. You wont be disappointed.

Date of stay: May 2019
HotelManagerMaitria, Manager at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Dear Q908SGwilliamj,

We are proud to learn that you have overall stay experience at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection.

Your great comments to Khun Nien (security guard) and all staff members will be shared to all our staff to further motivate and inspire them to deliver an even higher standard of service.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 26, 2019

This is a great hotel, ideally located on Sukhumvit 18, convenient for the skytrain and undergroud at Asok. Terminal 21 is a five minute walk.
The staff are excellent and helpful and the rooms are always cleaned to a high standard. We had a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment which was perfect when travelling with two teenage daughters. This hotel is truly an oasis of calm from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok.

Room tip: 2nd floor is smoking, so if like us you don't smoke go for a higher floor
1  Thank robert c
HotelManagerMaitria, Manager at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear JasC0,

It was our great pleasure to having you here with us at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 - A Chatrium Collection.

We look forward to welcoming again and taking care of you on further occasion you visit Bangkok.

With kind regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Our stays was absolutely amazing! This hotel has everything — Very friendly staff, Cleanliness and specially near everything (from bts, shopping to night life)
I would highly recommend this hotel. Definitely going back again!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HotelManagerMaitria, Manager at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear stefany m,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection– it was a pleasure having you with us.

I was happy to read of your pleasant experience during your stay and pleased that you were well taken care of by the team. Here at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 - A Chatrium Collection we do strive to provide all our residents and guests a warm and comfortable ‘home away from home’ and your feeling of such is simply delightful.

Until we see you next, if there is anything further I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.