All reviews coffee club asok station terminal shopping mall big fridge massage places rooftop pool family mart nice hotel walking distance soi cowboy definitely stay here again hotel is located convenient location spacious rooms washing machine street food sukhumvit
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

We booked a 1 bedroom, the room was big enough for family with kids. The room has a washing machine, a kitchenette with microwave oven and big refrigerator. The bathroom is nice and clean. Everything is great. It has convenience stores near the hotel. And the BTS is just a 5-8 mins walk. There is also a mall near it, just 10 mins walk also.
The staff in the hotel are also great, they are very friendly and accommodating. Thank you so much to Jacky, Mai, Katib and most especially to Johny who was very friendly and kind to us.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
HotelManagerMaitria, Manager at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Dear RayPam,

We are proud to learn that you have overall stay experience at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 - A Chatrium Collection.

Your great comments to Khun Jacky, Mai, Katib and Johny will be shared to all our staff to further motivate and inspire them to deliver an even higher standard of service.

Once again thank you for staying with us and look forward to your visit to Bangkok again.

Warm regards,

Tanasak Vanichavit
Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

This is great place to stay. Good location, great customer service. Everone can speak English well. Hotel is clean and beds and pillows very comfortable. Breakfast buffet used to be great but the new one is not worth the money. If they go back to a real buffet this hotel would be perfect.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mark T
HotelManagerMaitria, Manager at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Dear Mark T,

It was our great pleasure to having you here with us at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 - A Chatrium Collection. Thank you so much for choosing us to be your stay. I am delightful to learn that you all have good experienced and a great stay throughout your time.

We look forward to welcoming and taking care of you on further occasion you visit Bangkok.

Tanasak Vanichavit
Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 27, 2019

I'm experienced traveler to Bkk. Stayed in many hotels over Bkk during last 5 years. I usually stay in 3 - 5 star hotels.
Maitria was the best (quality/price) for me at the moment. I booked room two months on front so I got very good price.
Stayed in Studio Deluxe (they upgraded me for free) for 6 nights and I didn't noticed any attempts to annoy me.
I liked this a lot !!! and this made me feel like my own apartment. Staff is extremely friendly.
Room was clean and well packed for my needs.
Sure, you can find bigger or cheaper rooms but it was much enough for me to stay chill after busy days.
Good cuisines are so close, just cross the road (20 steps) and there are multiple good places.
Main road is very close and was easy for me to get places I wanted to see.
Gym is good enough to get/keep pump in muscles. Pool isn't big but quiet and enough for relax and sunbath.
Definitely, everyone miss or dislike something when you are not at home and it is completely natural.
I missed nothing perhaps due very comfy and quiet.
Please don't count above as an advertisement.
It is just a share of my impression.
Anyone is completely free to disagree above!
Definitely, I will book Maitria next time I visit Bkk!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chayathida C, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Dear Trail49222403052,

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

If ur booking without Breakfast, u can purchase coupon from the front desk.

Unlike other hotel, the breakfast is serve on the desk. Here you need to order from the breakfast Menu. You can Order as much as you can eat from the breakfast menu.

Hope this help..

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear 728marcust,

Reviewed March 26, 2019

I booked 2 nights here. Very good position and easy to get to on the train from the airport. I never bother with a taxi now the train is a lot quicker, approx 45 mins door to door and cheaper, only 51 Bht. The check in was quick and friendly, room very comfortable and clean. Very nice bathroom. The breakfast served in the Coffee Club was very good and freshly cooked. Overall a good all round experience I will certainly be staying here again

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Mike F
Chayathida C, Front Office Manager at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Dear Mike F,