All reviews coffee club asok station terminal shopping mall big fridge massage places rooftop pool family mart nice hotel walking distance soi cowboy definitely stay here again hotel is located convenient location spacious rooms washing machine street food sukhumvit
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019

I'm experienced traveler to Bkk. Stayed in many hotels over Bkk during last 5 years. I usually stay in 3 - 5 star hotels.
Maitria was the best (quality/price) for me at the moment. I booked room two months on front so I got very good price.
Stayed in Studio Deluxe (they upgraded me for free) for 6 nights and I didn't noticed any attempts to annoy me.
I liked this a lot !!! and this made me feel like my own apartment. Staff is extremely friendly.
Room was clean and well packed for my needs.
Sure, you can find bigger or cheaper rooms but it was much enough for me to stay chill after busy days.
Good cuisines are so close, just cross the road (20 steps) and there are multiple good places.
Main road is very close and was easy for me to get places I wanted to see.
Gym is good enough to get/keep pump in muscles. Pool isn't big but quiet and enough for relax and sunbath.
Definitely, everyone miss or dislike something when you are not at home and it is completely natural.
I missed nothing perhaps due very comfy and quiet.
Please don't count above as an advertisement.
It is just a share of my impression.
Anyone is completely free to disagree above!
Definitely, I will book Maitria next time I visit Bkk!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chayathida C, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Dear Trail49222403052,

We look forward to welcoming and taking care of you on further occasion you visit Bangkok.

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

If ur booking without Breakfast, u can purchase coupon from the front desk.

Unlike other hotel, the breakfast is serve on the desk. Here you need to order from the breakfast Menu. You can Order as much as you can eat from the breakfast menu.

Hope this help..

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear 728marcust,

Reviewed March 26, 2019

I booked 2 nights here. Very good position and easy to get to on the train from the airport. I never bother with a taxi now the train is a lot quicker, approx 45 mins door to door and cheaper, only 51 Bht. The check in was quick and friendly, room very comfortable and clean. Very nice bathroom. The breakfast served in the Coffee Club was very good and freshly cooked. Overall a good all round experience I will certainly be staying here again

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Mike F
Chayathida C, Front Office Manager at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Dear Mike F,

It was our great pleasure to having you here with us at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 - A Chatrium Collection. Thank you so much for choosing us to be your stay. I am delightful to learn that you all have good experienced and a great stay throughout your time.

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a night during our stay in Bangkok and found the hotel to be pleasant. It was in a good location close to terminal 21 and an easy walk to the sky train which you can catch to the airport. The room was clean and comfy with a good aircon and tv. The pool was also nice and we spent a bit of our down time relaxing around it. The hotel seemed quiet we were the only ones around the pool most of the time which was great! Staff were friendly and held our bags until we were able to check in which ended up being earlier than they said anyway which was also a bonus. It was a bit more expensive than most places we usually stay but that was okay because there wasn’t really anything I would fault it on. Overall it’s well worth a look.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank bellspot
Chayathida C, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Dear bellspot,

Reviewed March 20, 2019

Tucked away from the main drag, this is a gem of a hotel. Close enough to the action but far enough to not be noisy.
The "bell-boy" man is SO friendly: every day he brought a smile to my face!
We were given refreshments and a warm greeting on arrival.
Our bags were taken from our hands and we were escorted to our rooms.
Main thing about this place is its delicious breakfast - consistently good every day, and ... wait for it... Coffee Club @ the breakfast counter. The best coffee I have EVER HAD right at the hotel. Heaven! Order the Mocha - they put a marshmallow in it! Yes!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
HotelManagerMaitria, Manager at Maitria Hotel Sukhumvit 18 Bangkok - A Chatrium Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Dear DU_R0N_R0N,