2,453 results
All reviews sky bar the hangover breeze restaurant cafe mozu hangover suite the river state tower nespresso machine river view suite club room free mini bar bedroom suite our honeymoon breakfast buffet lounge access amazing hotel hotel guests
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of a month long honeymoon, it certainly has the wow factor, great location, friendly staff and simply no negative point I can think of. Helped us to arrange trips and excursions. Sirocco is simply amazing bit does get very busy, we also visited the other bar/restaurant I beeline it was called ocean breeze? It was a restaurant on a lower floor but stroll amazing views and service and much more reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2013
M_Sittl, General Manager at Tower Club at Lebua, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Dear Mr. / Mrs. LCJF,

Thank you very much for selecting Tower Club at lebua & lebua at State Tower for your Honeymoon and for your fantastic review on Tripadvisor.
Our aim at all of our establishments at The Dome at lebua is to create the most exceptional and indulgent experience possible for our guests, which not only involves using the finest ingredients, but also taking the creativity of our chefs and mixologists to new heights .

All of us hope to see you back at The Dome at lebua soon. At the latest, we do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you again for your anniversary.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed in Tower Club suite for 3 nights. The rooms were quite big and comfortable but I must say that the best part of the room was the balcony. We were on the 54th floor and the views were breathtaking! The tower club benefits are really worthy.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was absolutely amazing. There were so many choices for everyone! We really loved it.

As negative impression I would say elevators are too slow and also the SkyBar on the 64th floor was overcrowd most times. We enjoyed much more the bar located on the 52th floor (Ocean bar).

Anyway I would recommend this hotel to everyone. When I back to Bangkok I definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr Mardepaz,

We are very happy to know that you and your partner have enjoyed your stay with us at Tower Club at lebua.

It is a pleasure to share your wonderful comments with the entire team, who are all delighted to have provided you the service lebua Hotels & Resorts are known for.

Thank you very much and we hope to see you again in not so distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Arriving to the hotel room from a busy street is an entrance to another world. We chose the Club Tower which means the upper floors of the hotels. You also get a free access to club floor with afternoon tea. Breakfast is superb. The breakfast area is by the pool. There was even a French baker at the French "boulangerie" stop and of course you get freshly made omelettes. Each suite has got a balcony with a fabulous view. Make sure you book a table at any one of the top gourmet restaurants in advance. From the sky bar there are unforgettable views. And they provide non-alcoholic Mojitos :-) My husband valued the gym next to the pool a lot. Easy access to metro with a taxi or you can walk. We found taxi more comfortable and cheap. This is a true "wau"!

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Mrs. Meriah,

Thank you very much for feedback following your recent stay at Tower Club at lebua and for highlighting so many positive experiences from arrival until departure.

We truly appreciate your valuable comments and are happy to know that you and your husband have enjoyed every moment of your stay with us and have had the opportunity to enjoy our facilities as well as our restaurants.

We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I can find very little negative to say about this hotel. The staff were exceptional, and nothing was too much trouble. Our suite was large and well equipped with amazing views. The Tower Club Lounge provided welcome respite and refreshment after the hustle and bustle of the wonderful city of Bangkok.
The Sky Bar was exceptional and I would recommend this experience to anyone who visits Bangkok - amazing views.
The breakfast buffet was something I had heard about - I was not disappointed, definitely the very best breakfast in any hotel I have been to.
The only negatives I can find to comment on - the towels in the bathroom were always a little thin and worn and greying. I expect luxurious fluffy towels in a hotel of this class - Lebua they let you down! also the furnishings and decor of the suite are not at all inspiring or luxurious, just about acceptable but not in the class of luxury hotel.
Would I recommend the Tower Club? - YOU BET!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Mrs. Eleanor c,

Thank you very much for your detailed review following your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your valuable comments and will most certainly look into the points mentioned as these can only help us improve our standards and facilities to your benefit.
It is great to read that you enjoyed our beverage offering paired with the amazing view.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I have to say this was a fantastic end to our trip. We stayed one night and were treated brilliantly from the moment we arrived in the taxi. They really couldn't do enough to help.

Our suite was large well kept and had everything we needed.

The Tower club lounge was great and had great service.

The Sky bar was also very worth a visit. I heard the prices were very expensive and for Thailand they were but for a Londoner they were the same as any wine bar back home, but with amazing views.

Will defo be staying again

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
M_Sittl, General Manager at Tower Club at Lebua, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Mr Rob002,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write some feedback on your recent stay.
It is very motivating for the team to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.