Tower Club at Lebua
$125
$463
Mandarin Oriental
2,249 results
All reviewssky barthe hangoverbreeze restaurantcafe mozuhangover suitethe riverstate towernespresso machineriver view suiteclub roombedroom suiteour honeymoonbreakfast buffetlounge areaamazing hotelhotel guestsfive star hotel
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I have to say this was a fantastic end to our trip. We stayed one night and were treated brilliantly from the moment we arrived in the taxi. They really couldn't do enough to help.

Our suite was large well kept and had everything we needed.

The Tower club lounge was great and had great service.

The Sky bar was also very worth a visit. I heard the prices were very expensive and for Thailand they were but for a Londoner they were the same as any wine bar back home, but with amazing views.

Will defo be staying again

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
M_Sittl, General Manager at Tower Club at Lebua, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Dear Mr Rob002,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write some feedback on your recent stay.
It is very motivating for the team to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards

Marc Sittl

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed 3 nights in the two bedroom signature suite and were blown away by the breathtaking views. This was probably my favorite part of the entire stay at Lebua. The bathrooms were stocked with Acca Kappa products, which was an absolute treat.

The Tower Club breakfast provided a large variety of food every morning, and the staff was very attentive and helpful.

The hotel bellmen were so helpful! They helped us coordinate transportation and gave us tips on getting around the city, how much taxis should cost, and even helped us narrow down which cabaret show to see. My girlfriends and I really enjoyed talking with all of them!

My only complaint would be the check-in process. Our flight arrived in Bangkok at 12:30 AM and we got to hotel around 1:30 AM. Even though our room was already available, we were forced to pay out of pocket to get into the room since it was before the normal check-in time. Flights from overseas typically arrive overnight, so I'd think they would be used to travelers arriving at the hotel in the early morning hours. While they initially tried to charge for an additional full day, we negotiated down to a lower rate. I was disappointed that this was how we started our trip.

I would probably stay at Lebua again, but I'd make sure I arrive during the day.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The hotel is fantastic, especially the Tower Club. The benefits are access to the club lounge and the rooms are on floors 51-59 so very nice views over the city. The hotel is about 10 minutes walking from the central pier and the skyline (Sapan Taxin) and its located good in my opinion. Checking in is like you are a king. One of the staff members brings you too the room, before checking in in the business lounge. Everything is smooth. The beds are good, the (normal) rooms spacious (66 m2) and the food is very good. So, no much complaints about the services of the hotel.

What I don't like is the type of guest that is attracted to the hotel. Of course there are many "normal" guests, but there are also "wrong" people. I would say "would be" guests. Guests who pretend they are Rockefeller. Also the staff are more like models. They all look impassable and they act very professional but I miss the Asian kindness and warmth.

Having a drink or a dinner on the roof top bar / restaurant is very expensive. I wanted to have diner with my partner on the top floor, but you seem to book many weeks in advance. We were "lucky" to find a table in the Breeze restaurant on floor 51. We had a set diner with wines and had to pay about USD 500. I think the diner took just 2 hours.

I must admit: the hotel is very good and the views are incredible, but you have to pay a lot for it.

Room Tip: Choose for the Lebua Club and take a room with river view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights in November.
We were travelling all over Thailand, so we only had time to stay for 2 nights. It turned out to be our favourite hotel out of the 9 that we stayed at.
The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel room was amazingly luxurious and spacious. We swam in the pool, had fantastic hotel dinners, and went up to the rooftop for a drink. The view up on the rooftop was absolutely amazing, nothing like it.
I was very impressed. We would have stayed longer if we hadn't of booked other places next.
We will be coming back to the hotel again without a doubt.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Fantastic! Great personnel, great service, great room, great food. The personnel is polite, professionell and responsive. The service is quick and effective. When I return to Bangkok this is the hotel I´ll stay at.

Room Tip: Make sure to book the Lebua State Tower Club with a city view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple