“Enjoyed our stay at the Tower Club”

Tower Club at Lebua
Ranked #51 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed 3 nights in the two bedroom signature suite and were blown away by the breathtaking views. This was probably my favorite part of the entire stay at Lebua. The bathrooms were stocked with Acca Kappa products, which was an absolute treat.

The Tower Club breakfast provided a large variety of food every morning, and the staff was very attentive and helpful.

The hotel bellmen were so helpful! They helped us coordinate transportation and gave us tips on getting around the city, how much taxis should cost, and even helped us narrow down which cabaret show to see. My girlfriends and I really enjoyed talking with all of them!

My only complaint would be the check-in process. Our flight arrived in Bangkok at 12:30 AM and we got to hotel around 1:30 AM. Even though our room was already available, we were forced to pay out of pocket to get into the room since it was before the normal check-in time. Flights from overseas typically arrive overnight, so I'd think they would be used to travelers arriving at the hotel in the early morning hours. While they initially tried to charge for an additional full day, we negotiated down to a lower rate. I was disappointed that this was how we started our trip.

I would probably stay at Lebua again, but I'd make sure I arrive during the day.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (2,078)

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The hotel is fantastic, especially the Tower Club. The benefits are access to the club lounge and the rooms are on floors 51-59 so very nice views over the city. The hotel is about 10 minutes walking from the central pier and the skyline (Sapan Taxin) and its located good in my opinion. Checking in is like you are a king. One of the staff members brings you too the room, before checking in in the business lounge. Everything is smooth. The beds are good, the (normal) rooms spacious (66 m2) and the food is very good. So, no much complaints about the services of the hotel.

What I don't like is the type of guest that is attracted to the hotel. Of course there are many "normal" guests, but there are also "wrong" people. I would say "would be" guests. Guests who pretend they are Rockefeller. Also the staff are more like models. They all look impassable and they act very professional but I miss the Asian kindness and warmth.

Having a drink or a dinner on the roof top bar / restaurant is very expensive. I wanted to have diner with my partner on the top floor, but you seem to book many weeks in advance. We were "lucky" to find a table in the Breeze restaurant on floor 51. We had a set diner with wines and had to pay about USD 500. I think the diner took just 2 hours.

I must admit: the hotel is very good and the views are incredible, but you have to pay a lot for it.

Room Tip: Choose for the Lebua Club and take a room with river view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights in November.
We were travelling all over Thailand, so we only had time to stay for 2 nights. It turned out to be our favourite hotel out of the 9 that we stayed at.
The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel room was amazingly luxurious and spacious. We swam in the pool, had fantastic hotel dinners, and went up to the rooftop for a drink. The view up on the rooftop was absolutely amazing, nothing like it.
I was very impressed. We would have stayed longer if we hadn't of booked other places next.
We will be coming back to the hotel again without a doubt.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Fantastic! Great personnel, great service, great room, great food. The personnel is polite, professionell and responsive. The service is quick and effective. When I return to Bangkok this is the hotel I´ll stay at.

Room Tip: Make sure to book the Lebua State Tower Club with a city view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Tower Club at Lebua is a really great place to stay! Everything was excellent: staff, food, views, drinks. Also it is perfect for honey moon traveling.
Also I noticed that those who stayed with children felt comfortable and relaxed so as their children.
Definitely will recommend this hotel to my friends.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I LOVE this hotel, you HAVE to stay in a tower club room thoughm the views are stunning and the tower club lounge is well worth it!

As a returning guest I was pleased to see they gave me free mini bar and I also booked via the website to get added extras like a massage, laundry and room upgrade.

rooms have everything you need, kitchen, good size bathroom with bath and shower, huge bed with the softest sheets and also a small lounge area. The best thing about the hotel is the view from the balcony though, none of this large window rubbish. I would happily pay for the view even if the room was awful.

Service is top notch, always friendly and welcoming, holding lifts for us and allowing us to go ahead of the sky bar ques in the evening.

food is out of this world, breakfast in cafe mozu has everything you could ever want! I didn't even bother trying the tower club lounge for breakfast.

Tower club Lounge, always loads of good food to eat, even afternoon high tea has a buffet to help yourself to.

In the Hustle and bustle of Bangkok this is a beautiful retreat to get away from it all!

some people go on about it looking tired and other 5* hotels being better, but they are 3x the price and I couldn't fault the place

Room Tip: any Tower club suite should give you a great view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We did not stay at the Tower Club at Lebua. We just went there for some drinks, at the top of the hotel. It has many restaurants and a bar in the open air. Pricey but gathered beautiful people under the night night. It had been a very hot day and spending the start of the evening there was just refreshing. The Hangover part II film was set in this hotel and facilities. maybe that is why it is spo famous and crowded. There is also a very fancy restaurant there and live music playing in the open air. Veru romantic considering the view.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple