2,398 results
All reviewssky barthe hangovercafe mozubreeze restauranthangover suitethe riverstate towernespresso machineriver view suiteclub roomfree mini barbedroom suiteour honeymoonbreakfast buffetlounge accesshotel guestsamazing hotel
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We did not stay at the Tower Club at Lebua. We just went there for some drinks, at the top of the hotel. It has many restaurants and a bar in the open air. Pricey but gathered beautiful people under the night night. It had been a very hot day and spending the start of the evening there was just refreshing. The Hangover part II film was set in this hotel and facilities. maybe that is why it is spo famous and crowded. There is also a very fancy restaurant there and live music playing in the open air. Veru romantic considering the view.

1  Thank Carla_Thiago
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We stayed at Lebua Tower club for 4 days and it was complete luxury. The suite was big and the view was amazing. We were collected by lebua at the airport and after flying for 11 hours it was a great way to start our holiday. The hotel is beautiful and the service amazing. The breakfast buffet is the best we have ever tried, they litterally have pretty much everything. The only thing that we thought didnt live up to our expectations, was the skybar. It was lovely, but to be fair it was packed with people who werent staying at the hotel and we expected a certain dresscode considering the rest of the hotel. We would have liked the hotel to think more of the guest paying to stay at there than having this as a turistspot. Rg. M & C

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
M_Sittl, General Manager at Tower Club at Lebua, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you very much for your detailed review on Tripadvisor and your fantastic rating about our hotel and our restaurants.

Please do visit us again with your partner so we can ensure you another great stay at lebua at State Tower.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I arrived at lebua from the wrong entrance - (the big one) and was almost horrified. Lets just say it's far from being a 5 star hall when you get in. However, this is not the hotel entrance but the residence dito.

This is a true 5 star hotel - service wise. My only concern would be the somewhat dated common areas - which takes away a bit of the breathtaking experience (mainly taling about the view here). However this seems to be very common in Thailand (lack of maintenence in the buildings).

The staff were very professional, helpful and nice. Not a remark to be done.
Breakfeast - very good. (Excellent vaeriety).

If they would just fix up the common areas and freshen up the rooms a tad - it'd be fantastic. Now - it's still very good and I could absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2014

To be honest the State Tower @ Lebua was not my first choice but as my partner is a big fan of the 'Hangover' movies (one of the scenes were filmed at the top of the Lebua) so I went along with his choice. I am SO happy I did.

Firstly, when you get in the taxi ask for 'state tower' as the first few we tried to take gave us blank looks when we asked for 'lebua'. The minute the taxi pulled up the doorman opened the car door for us and gave us a big 'welcome to the lebua'. We were escorted to the reception desk and the receptionist took our passports and asked us to take a seat. For a moment I thought we were not off to a good start and despite it being 21:00 our room wasn't ready. But within seconds, another staff appeared and escorted us directly to 'our suite' where she checked us in. Amazing.

The room was HUGE. It is simply furnished but a massive amount of personal space including a living room area and kitchenette with nespresso machine, stove top and microwave through to the sleeping area which led to a balcony with the most amazing views.

The highlight was the service. You are made to feel like a movie star. Staff to guest ratio seems huge and they all have a very genuine approach.

Breakfast was out of this world. I've never experienced anything like it. Each morning we sat by the pool and ate at the Missoni Restaurant although as a Tower Club guest you are also able to eat in the Tower Club lounge. The Tower Club lounge (again AMAZING) is open until 18:00 and has food and drinks throughout the day - and I don't just mean nuts and nibbles. You really could have an entire meal there if you wanted. At 18:30 it reopens as one of the State Tower bars open to the public.

The gym was large, well airconditioned and well equipped. There was a nice pool with plenty of deck chairs. The only downside is that the sun is blocked from around midday onwards.

I would not hesitate in recommending the Tower Club.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our stay at Lebua was to celebrate my husband's birthday and we reserved one of the club level suites on the 58th floor. Our first impression was not positive as we were ushered into a lounge area and told our room would not be ready until 2 pm, menus were whisked out and lunch and drinks were being explained before my husband stated that we were booked into the Club Lounge and lunch was part of our package. We only stayed one night but the hard sell of extras seemed to be the philosophy dictated by the otherwise very helpful and courteous staff which became rather overwhelming. The decor of the Club Floor was very dated in browns and dark colours and heavy furniture - desperately in need of a revamp. However, the views from this level were excellent, particularly at night. There are no stars in the sky in Bangkok but the whole City sparkles. We ate at the Breeze Restaurant on the Club Floor and the best part was the wonderful ambience of the view. The wine was ridiculously expensive with no bottle under A$100 and most around A$200 and this was for mediocre wine that would cost around A$20 in Australia. The food was also expensive and although beautifully presented the actual eating and flavour did not match up lacking in freshness and vitality. I actually threw up all night after my dinner of vegetarian dumplings. The room itself was large incorporating a lounge area and a well-equipped bathroom and excellent views over the City, a separate kitchenette which didnt actually have any equipment in it, we had to ask for a kettle and an iron and board. The internet connection was intermittent as well and we had to ask for someone to come up and reconnect at one point. We had access to the Club Lounge all day which was very convenient with drinks and snacks and the very attentive staff who did their best to make up for any shortcomings and provided my husband with a birthday cake.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple