2,423 results
All reviews sky bar the hangover cafe mozu breeze restaurant hangover suite the river state tower nespresso machine river view suite club room free mini bar bedroom suite our honeymoon breakfast buffet lounge access hotel guests amazing hotel
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I arrived at lebua from the wrong entrance - (the big one) and was almost horrified. Lets just say it's far from being a 5 star hall when you get in. However, this is not the hotel entrance but the residence dito.

This is a true 5 star hotel - service wise. My only concern would be the somewhat dated common areas - which takes away a bit of the breathtaking experience (mainly taling about the view here). However this seems to be very common in Thailand (lack of maintenence in the buildings).

The staff were very professional, helpful and nice. Not a remark to be done.
Breakfeast - very good. (Excellent vaeriety).

If they would just fix up the common areas and freshen up the rooms a tad - it'd be fantastic. Now - it's still very good and I could absolutely stay here again.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

To be honest the State Tower @ Lebua was not my first choice but as my partner is a big fan of the 'Hangover' movies (one of the scenes were filmed at the top of the Lebua) so I went along with his choice. I am SO happy I did.

Firstly, when you get in the taxi ask for 'state tower' as the first few we tried to take gave us blank looks when we asked for 'lebua'. The minute the taxi pulled up the doorman opened the car door for us and gave us a big 'welcome to the lebua'. We were escorted to the reception desk and the receptionist took our passports and asked us to take a seat. For a moment I thought we were not off to a good start and despite it being 21:00 our room wasn't ready. But within seconds, another staff appeared and escorted us directly to 'our suite' where she checked us in. Amazing.

The room was HUGE. It is simply furnished but a massive amount of personal space including a living room area and kitchenette with nespresso machine, stove top and microwave through to the sleeping area which led to a balcony with the most amazing views.

The highlight was the service. You are made to feel like a movie star. Staff to guest ratio seems huge and they all have a very genuine approach.

Breakfast was out of this world. I've never experienced anything like it. Each morning we sat by the pool and ate at the Missoni Restaurant although as a Tower Club guest you are also able to eat in the Tower Club lounge. The Tower Club lounge (again AMAZING) is open until 18:00 and has food and drinks throughout the day - and I don't just mean nuts and nibbles. You really could have an entire meal there if you wanted. At 18:30 it reopens as one of the State Tower bars open to the public.

The gym was large, well airconditioned and well equipped. There was a nice pool with plenty of deck chairs. The only downside is that the sun is blocked from around midday onwards.

I would not hesitate in recommending the Tower Club.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our stay at Lebua was to celebrate my husband's birthday and we reserved one of the club level suites on the 58th floor. Our first impression was not positive as we were ushered into a lounge area and told our room would not be ready until 2 pm, menus were whisked out and lunch and drinks were being explained before my husband stated that we were booked into the Club Lounge and lunch was part of our package. We only stayed one night but the hard sell of extras seemed to be the philosophy dictated by the otherwise very helpful and courteous staff which became rather overwhelming. The decor of the Club Floor was very dated in browns and dark colours and heavy furniture - desperately in need of a revamp. However, the views from this level were excellent, particularly at night. There are no stars in the sky in Bangkok but the whole City sparkles. We ate at the Breeze Restaurant on the Club Floor and the best part was the wonderful ambience of the view. The wine was ridiculously expensive with no bottle under A$100 and most around A$200 and this was for mediocre wine that would cost around A$20 in Australia. The food was also expensive and although beautifully presented the actual eating and flavour did not match up lacking in freshness and vitality. I actually threw up all night after my dinner of vegetarian dumplings. The room itself was large incorporating a lounge area and a well-equipped bathroom and excellent views over the City, a separate kitchenette which didnt actually have any equipment in it, we had to ask for a kettle and an iron and board. The internet connection was intermittent as well and we had to ask for someone to come up and reconnect at one point. We had access to the Club Lounge all day which was very convenient with drinks and snacks and the very attentive staff who did their best to make up for any shortcomings and provided my husband with a birthday cake.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed here for one night at the end of our trip which was the perfect place to be! We stayed in the towerclub suite so we were referred to as VIP :) which was a nice treat but either way the inclusions are awesome. You get free canapes, alcohol and other beverages from 6am-6pm at the Towerclub but remember to dress smart casual which includes long pants for men! That is a major win as well as the view overlooking the whole city. We had dinner at breeze since the other restaurants were booked out and more expensive. We paid over 6000 baht for entrees and mains and 2 pricey cocktails which was worth it as a last night if you have money to spend. The cocktails were themed as being from 2020 and preparation was in front of you so that was cool and something different. I got the experiment which involved test tubes, beakers, syringes etc and my boyfriend got the fire which was the alcohol in a type of faucet literally on fire for a good few minutes. You were treated really well in both the bar and restaurant and the buffet breakfast which was included was the best I've seen. They had 3 rooms of breakfast stuff, from their own bakery, to an amazing fruit display, natural honey, sweeth tooth stuffs and chefs causing thai breakfast as well as omelettes, eggs etc. The buffet courtyard is very lovely too and surrounds the pool near the gym and day spa. Would definitely stay here again, great value for money. The lobby was also very beautiful.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

very good. high standard. nice pool , big sport center with all the machines .
beautiful rooftop terraces with good bars , exelent restuarants siroko and mezzaluna , you must try but very expensive if you take the 4-7 course dinner .
we had tower club room in the 58 floor come with beautiful views of the city and the river , kitchenette and seperate living room. the tower club rooms come with access to the tower club lounge (free and good food & drinks, all day).
Stayed feb 2014, traveled as a couple.

Room Tip: ask for river view