3 people are viewing this hotel
$137
$152
Free cancellation until 10/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$114
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Priceline$137
Hotels.com$152
Trip.com$143
3,479 results
All reviews sky bar the hangover breeze restaurant cafe mozu the river state tower river view suite lounge access our honeymoon bedroom suite amazing hotel hotel guests bars and restaurants five star hotel late check visit bangkok leela
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed at the Lebua for 2 nights on the 59th floor. The hotel is located next to Chinatown and only a short walk from the the BTS station Saphan Taksin. You can also walk to the river to catch the taxi which is a good way to get around Bangkok. We opted for Tower club room as it included access to the Tower Club Floor where we could use the facilites from 6am to 6pm. The room we had was very large with a large balcony. The room also had a fridge with complementary soft drinks, Nespresso coffee machine and a sink. It also had the largest bed I have ever slept in. We visited the Tower Club Floor for breakfast but be warned there is a strict dress code. The breakfast was nice but is only continental if you want hot breakfast you can visit Mozu which is has an amazing buffet. We visited the Sky Bar made famous by the Hangover 2. The bar offers great views of Bangkok but the cost of the drinks is fairly high. For other options of roof top bars you can visit the Banyan Tree Hotel or Fraiser Suites. The only downside to the hotel are the hotels lifts. When we returned to the hotel in the evenings we found that we had to get into a queue for the lifts and in general they were rather slow. Most of the people waiting were only at the hotel to visit the Sky Bar so this can be a bit frustrating.

4  Thank B_A_Traveller04
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed elsewhere in Bangkok for 11 nights so I had already undertaken my tourist activities. For the last two nights I was wanting somewhere just to relax at a hotel with an in house club so that I would have no need to leave the hotel.

Before my trip I used the internet to make my choice and I had two final choices here and the Shangri la hotel.

Well, I plumped for the Lebua Hotel for the main reasons of 1Tower Club and 2 for the view of the river/city from my balcony/room.

I was so happy with my decision. As soon as i entered the Tower Club I was met with so much friendlieness, courtesy, good manners, professionalism and good humour from all members of staff. The food/snacks on offer were excellant and you can have wine, whisky, beer and so forth. You can also leave the lounge to go outside and take in the amazing views of the city.

Like I mentioned I just wanted to relax. There were a couple of things i would have still liked to do in Bangkok but I enjoyed the Tower Club so much (because of the friendly staff) I spent my entire time there right up to my checkout at 4pm.. The staff were so friendly and good fun that they even allowed me to play the fool and let them laugh at me which they did not mind and i was glad to make them laugh too!! Everything else at the hotel was superb the breakfast, the cleanlieness of the ameneties and so forth..

I am not very good with words so I will upload a couple of videos (if I am able) to this review. One will be of the view from my balcony/room and secondly of the view you can experience from the Tower Club. I hope it will help you make your mind up for yourself.

Finally, I want to thank everybody at the hotel especially the staff at the Tower Club and in particular Phattanan, (sorry if i spelt that wrong), Lin, Jaew, Oum, Toon and the chef and her kitchen staff!!

Khob khun krub!!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank albertmunro
Reviewed January 27, 2013

A well managed city hotel with all ameneties. Clean and stylish, close to BTS in walking distance (shuttle bus is also provided by the hotel), funky bar and last but not least the tower suites and the Breeze restaurant where you have one of the best views over the city.

Room tip: book the tower suites riverside
1  Thank Rglobetrotter
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our stopover for 2 nights was most enjoyable. The views over the river from the room was excellent and we found the rooms and beds most comfortable.
The breakfasts and dinners in their resturant offer a nice variety.
Recommend it.

1  Thank Elholly
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed here for our first family trip to Bangkok, and found that we made the right choice.

We took a night flight and came in around 10 PM or so. With two little kids, it was quite a hassle. The staff was so nice and kind, she even tried to console my cranky kids who were really tired after the flight.

We stayed in room 5312. The view was amazing! The room is spacious, clean and very comfortable, like a mini apartment. When we went down to explore the city the next day (and the days after), the staff were so helpful in showing us the routes that we had to take.

We also got a very nice surprise. It was my husband's birthday, and after a day out, we came back and found a very nice chocolate cake as a compliment for my husband's birthday. It's a very nice personal touch.

All in all, I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2012