“very nice hotel”

Ranked #126 of 1,155 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“very nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

i stayed in the studio room for 2 weeks and i really like the room - spacious and clean. the advantages are all that you really want from a hotel - clean and spacious room and friendly staffs. only a few disadvantages - the food selection during breakfast not so many and not so friendly for Muslim, as they mix some food with pork sausage etc. but again, this is expected around Thailand. so i normally will have my breakfast outside where i can have more selection.

this hotel located near to Major Mall and Suzuki Food Avenue, walking distance for about 5-10mins only - so it is easy to find food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. also for shoppings (night markets selling ladies accessories) and entertainment (cinema).

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Plernpit H, General Manager at Northgate Ratchayothin, responded to this review, October 28, 2011
Dear Ms.Lizza Hade,

Firstly, I would like to personally thank you for your patronage and more so for sparing a few moments to give us your kind words and the good review posted on Trip Advisor.

I was very highly appreciated to read your comments and thank you very much for choosing your stay at Northgate Ratchayothin Residence in your recent trip in Bangkok. We are certainly always striving towards highest guest satisfaction and keep on innovating ourselves to keep up with the various guest demands.

Once again, thank you very much and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Northgate Ratchayothin Serviced Residence in the near future.

With warmest regards,

Plernpit (Dao) Hanpranil Ms.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

With elegant settings and total wi-fi, this is just right for a business traveler. One can get all the benefits of a full-service hotel at much affordable prices. Located in a popular financial and government district, I love the serendipity of finding this place.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Dear Mr.Rajesh Soundararajan,

Thank you very much for your review and the time you spent to write it.

I am highly delighted to read the good words about our hotel and services. I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay with us during your visit to Bangkok. We appreciate every review about our hotel and do our best to deliver the highest possible quality service and product.

With warmest regards,

Plernpit (Dao) Hanpranil Ms.
Bangkok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2011

I recently got married in Bangkok and as a Bangkok resident i required somewhere in the Ratchadapisek area to sleep my friends and family who came over to Thailand from all over the world. The Northgate, albeit an unknown entity at the time, looked like the perfect place and so we decided to use their services.From the very beginning both my wife and I were very impressed with the level of customer service. The staff could not do enough to help with extra plans and i must express special thanks to Khun Kwang who assisted with my constantly changing booking requests and also Khun Ant at the hotel for his help and fabulous attitude with looking after my guests.

I would recommend this hotel to anybody who would listen. The location might not be the best for tourists looking to be in the thick of the action but as they offer a free shuttle service to Bangkoks fabulous underground train system there really isn't a problem.

I cannot thank the team at the Northgate enough. My wedding day was a complete success and their attention to detail meant i didn't have to worry about that and could concentrate on other areas of the big day.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Plernpit H, General Manager at Northgate Ratchayothin, responded to this review, November 12, 2015
Dear BKK STEVE,

First at all thank you very much for your stay at Northgate Ratchayothin Hotel and for posting your kind comments on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you appreciated our services. I am also very pleased to learn that you found our Associates efficient and delivered excellent services. I have shared your comments with them as everyone works especially hard to provide a professional service.

Thank you once again for your favorable comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Northgate Ratchayothin Hotel in the near further.
Plernpit ( Dao) Hanpranil Ms
Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2011

I stayed at Northgate because my client was located across the street and made the reservation. From the standpoint of convenience to my business, it was fine, but it is far from the tourist areas of Bangkok. As a serviced apartment, it met my needs, but other serviced apartments I have stayed in closer to the city center were larger and better furnished. The strangest thing about the apartment is that there is no hot water in either the bathroom or kitchen sinks...only in the shower. The wireless internet was very slow, so that some web sites could not be accessed. The staff were very accomodating and the restaurant is very good with a variety of dishes. I would stay here again only at the arrangement of my client.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Dear JT Jones,

Thank you for staying at Northgate Ratchayothin Hotel and for posting your comments on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Regarding the internet access, we must apologies for our inconvenient caused. Kindly be assured that this was an isolated case and that all necessary measures have been taken to prevent any reoccurrence. Please rest assured that your feedback is valuable to us and we will communicate with the team accordingly.

We are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming you back to the Northgate Ratchayothin Hotel, in the future.

Kind Regards,

Plernpit ( Dao) Hanpranil Ms
Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2010

This was not my first time in Bangkok but first to Chatuchak district. It is a good combination of residential and business area. Northgate is just right there, 500 metre away from the theater and plaza, but so peaceful at night. Everything in the room are so clean as a newly open hotel. The bed and duvet !!! oh my... what a good sleep. The bar is cool, good for pasta, rib and wine after my long day meetings. Absolutely be back next year.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Bangkok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2010

Very nice service !!! Pls try to stay by yr self
Nice hotel, quiet and confidential stay.
Swimming pool was very excellence

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Jurong, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2010

During my recent stayed at this hotel, I found out that the services, room, facilities was excellent. It was beyond my expectation that the staff at this hotel remember each guest name and always call them by name even the maid, hostess in the restaurant. The services they extended beyond the 5 star luxury hotels that can offer. I thought I can only received this type of quality services at 5 star hotels but I'm glad I found this hotel that really helps my company saved the money on rooms with good services wish you will expect at this 3.5 star hotel. i have been traveling around staying in different classes of hotels but this hotels really invest money on training skills. i really appreciate what they they invested and for sure whenever I'm back to Bangkok I will always stay at this hotel.
I fully recommend this hotel to you either on business or leisure

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business