Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$184
StRegis.com$184
Priceline$184
Hotels.com$184
Trip.com$184
eDreams$185
3,063 results
All reviews butler service metropolitan suite caroline astor suite viu restaurant butler team royal sports club personal butler bts station direct access luxury hotel erawan shrine siam paragon central world upgraded to a suite an upgrade breakfast buffet is amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019

I would like my message to reach the C level of St regis bangkok. The battler service officer who was assigned to our room is superb in terms of quality and professionalism. Her name was Lotte and i sincerely thanks the management for placing such an amazing service provider like Ms. Lette. I will definitely choose to stay again and again for the type of service which i had got as well as the caring of me being a member with Marriott . Again special thanks to St Regis management for putting the right people in their hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Ali A
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

We spent two days at the hotel, travelling as a family of four plus a grandparent. We were picked up from the airport which was great since we were very jet lagged and arrived early in the morning with young children, worth it for us even if it was more expensive. We found the service to be very good in all of the hotel, I cannot remember all the names of the staff, I am sorry. Everybody was wonderful from pre-arrivals chat with Patrick, the check in gentleman, the bellmen, the butlers, spa staff, pool staff and anyone else we interacted with around the hotel. They were genuinely friendly and engaging, making a special fuss of the children. They especially liked the bellman who did a special magic trick for them!

We especially liked the little touches such as the cookie decorating for the children left in the room and the movie set up for them. We felt valued as a Titanium guest, receiving a wonderful upgrade and gifts in the room plus the drinks and canapés on the lounge every night. Our room was excellent and we enjoyed the pool. We had breakfast both days and although we were in a rush we enjoyed the variety that was on offer and the friendliness of the staff, especially the ones who took our orders for eggs etc and cooked them for us!

Overall, we couldn’t have asked for more. Everyone was eager to please and surpassed themselves. Well done and thank you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank AliMaddo
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear AliMaddo,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on your exceptional experience at The St. Regis Bangkok, knowing you have enjoyed your stay with us has undoubtedly made our day that extra special. We take pride in our service and are delighted you have got to have a taste of the bespoke, caring service provided by our staff!

We are pleased to have you as our valuable guest and are indeed looking forward to getting a chance to pamper you in near future!

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Excellent service was rendered at the St. Regis bar on the 12th level. The staff were all friendly and hospitable. I would like to commend, in particular, Khun Karn, whose pleasant disposition is an asset to the organisation. She provided me with valuable information on the facilities available in the hotel for future stays.

Dr.Sam Jay Yeo
Singapore

Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank lawteacher80

Dear lawteacher80,

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your extraordinary experience at The Best Address in the City of Angels – The St. Regis Bangkok!

I am delighted to learn that we have reached our goal of exceeding your expectations. It is also a greatest pleasure to receive your kind compliments for the special efforts of Karn, one of our Hosts in delivering exceptional service to you.

Once again, thank you for placing your trust in St. Regis. Team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming you in the future. Should you require any further assistance, I remain at your full disposal.

Reviewed August 21, 2019

The St. Regis Bangkok is a gorgeous hotel propery that oozes with sophistication and elegance. The decor is wonderfully done in the public areas and the rooms are well designed and appointed. My wife and I aspire to decorate our city condo like that of the St. Regis! Details are well thought out from the lobby, reception, multiple lounge and bar areas, a whisky bar / library, fitness center, pool and cabanas, etc. The breakfast was a lovely experience. We enjoyed the room upgrade to the Metropolitan Suite - thank you!

5  Thank Michael C
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Out of all the St Regis worldwide, this has got to have the most off-service I have experienced.

The initial welcome was weird with no one escorting us from ground floor lobby to 12th floor front desk. When we arrived at 1pm the room wasn’t ready which was ok but then we were told by a short hair western lady (maybe a manger although she looked pretty miserable) that they could not prioritise our room to be cleaned as they had other already in-house guests who they needed to clean first. Why would you not prioritise check ins? Strange comment to make given I had told them we had been travelling for 18 hours. This really got my back up - she almost seemed happy to not grant early check in.

Breakfast service was poor, with no water being poured despite asking. Again the manager on the desk at breakfast seemed miserable and couldn’t manage a smile. Food was ok but not particularly good - cheeses were all poor quality - selection the smallest I have seen in Bangkok.

Tv remote didn’t work. Had to have that changed. DVD player broken - had to get engineering to change that too.

The spa staff were nice albeit are Elemis staff and not St Regis. Quality of massage the worst I’ve had in Asia.

Although we had a 10pm flight they would not even grant us one extra hour for late checkout - quite appalling even if the hotel was high occupancy.

6th time in Bangkok and we have stayed in Kempinski, Mandarin, Peninsula and Intercontinental - all great. Overall this hotel is the worst out of the lot from a service perspective. Weird vibes from unsmiley management and unhappy unempathetic robotic staff poisoned by the poor management service culture. I’m returning in 2 weeks to Bangkok and am booking the Kempinski for 5 nights instead.

For a hotel purporting to be the best in it’s class, its service culture is pretty appalling. We will not be back and probably avoid St Regis as a brand as they are no more than a Westin with a bit of extra marble here and there.

Date of stay: November 2018
8  Thank Luxtrave11er
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear Luxtrave11er,

Thank you for spending your recent holiday at The St. Regis Bangkok, as well as for addressing your points of concern with my team and I through TripAdvisor. Rest assured that we sincerely appreciate the time invested in sharing your detailed observations with us. Being in the business of providing guests with memorable experiences, it was very upsetting to hear of the several issues you have experienced during your stay with us.

On behalf of my entire team, I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies for the various shortfalls in the quality of service and product across different areas of the hotel, causing the disappointment in your overall stay.

That is certainly not the way we would like your stay at The St. Regis Bangkok to be remembered and regardless of the occupancy levels of the hotel, our service should not ever falter or be compromised. My team and I do sympathize with you regarding your experience and are working on corrective actions to coach respective team members and amend certain processes to ensure no repeat of similar nature will occur in the future.

I understand that you have already made different arrangements for your next trip to Bangkok, but I do hope to have an opportunity in the future of making amends for this less than satisfactory stay. Please do let me know if we can further discuss to have a second chance to regain your trust in our brand and I would be delighted to personally connect with you to craft your future Bangkok experience with you.

Yours sincerely,