2,575 results
All reviewsbutler serviceelemis spametropolitan suitecaroline astor suiteviu restaurantroyal sports clubbts stationspg platinumfour seasonspersonal butlerdirect accesserawan shrineturn down serviceluxurious hotelsiam paragongrand hyattbreakfast buffet
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

This is the 2nd time i am staying here at The St Regis Bangkok. The service is perfect with personalised bulter service for each room. The beds were so comfortable, it was difficult to get out from the hotel.
In terms of location, there is a connection directly to the BTS station which was very convenient. A walk.of 10mins will bring you to the nearest shopping mall and the famous Erawan shrine.
The price is high for this is a luxury chain but for the service you get and the experience, it is worth it.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
10  Thank Elizabeth P
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Elizabeth P,

Allow me to thank you for your short but amazing review and for sharing your previous experience at the St. Regis Bangkok with other fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

The team and I are extremely pleased about the positive experience of our heavenly beds, bespoke Butler service and convenient location.

I am looking forward to welcome you back in our uncompromising address. Please do not hesitate to contact the butler service desk or myself for any particular demands you would have for your next visit,

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

This is my 1st time staying at the st regis Bangkok. I often stay with 5 star hotels but this one is the best because since I walked into the hotel, all staff are very welcome,butler service is outstanding , room service is very good ( the burger is very yummy ) and especially the front desk team ! They are very helpful and friendly .

Positive things: 1.room is very big ,clean and elegant 2.All staff are very helpful and friendly 3. The. Beef burger is very yummy .

Negative things : No .

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
9  Thank attachaib
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear attachaib,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for sharing your pleasant thoughts about The St. Regis Bangkok here at TripAdvisor.

It is with great pleasure to learn about your experience here at The Best Address and I am delighted you enjoyed our spacious and well-appointed rooms, friendly service from our staff as well as amazing beef burger from Private Dining. There is nothing that makes me happier knowing our guests’ expectations have been exceeded during their stay, and it warms my heart to learn that we certainly managed to exceed yours!

We are grateful of being given the privilege of having you as our guest and we would be more than happy to have the opportunity of greeting you as our guest in a not so distant future.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I came for an afternoon tea at The Lounge, St.Regis hotel.
The western set for two is 1500 bht (+17%)
It is pretty high price, but it is in luxury hotel.
It is tasty and pretty variaty.
I love iced chocolate, super tasty.
Staffs are excellent, friendly and attentive.
The seating is comfortable, not very much privacy feeling, but good enough to relax.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank MollyMonchaya
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear MollyMonchaya,

I would like to thank you for your review full of kind words about your Afternoon Tea experience at The Lounge. It thrills me to hear our service met and went beyond expectations.

I am pleased to learn you appreciated and noted our friendly staff, comfortable seating as well as tasty iced chocolate. I am glad you found anything you wanted, and even more!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can assist you with and we are all looking forward to welcome you back the next time you visit the city of angles.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I just had to take the time to write a review about this fantastic hotel. Of course the rooms and the hotel itself were wonderful, but what truly made this experience so unique and memorable was the service. During this holiday unfortunately many things went wrong and the St Regis became our little safe haven. Charlie one of the lovely Front Desk Managers made every effort to make our stay as memorable as possible and in fact did even better than that. She made it magical. I have stayed in many of the big hotels around the world (Mandarin Oriental, Four Seasons etc.) and although all of them share comparable luxury, elegance and comfort, no experience came close to the personal service we experienced at the St Regis Bangkok. It has now become our benchmark for all our future stays and one that will be very difficult to beat. A special thank you to Charlie for everything as well as the Head Concierge that helped us with many different issues. We will be back soon! Christian & Claudia

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Christian W

Dear Christian W,

You are so very kind for sharing your memorable experience on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us at The St. Regis Bangkok. It goes without saying that what you experienced is what we would hope all our guests experience. I am also delighted to note that you found the staff attentive and informative which I will certainly be sure to share your positive feedback with Charlie, Atiphol as well as the rest of the team.

Thank you for being so generous with your fantastic comments. We hope to have the occasion of welcoming you back in a not too distant future, and I look forward to seeing you at that time.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Just a short stay but it's awesome. Friendly Services from staff. We went to Jo Jo Bar Restaurant and good services from all staffs. Great Foods. We enjoyed our dinner so much. Jo Jo Bar Staff name "PadThai" taking care of us so well.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
10  Thank Pimchaya B

Dear Pimchaya B,

I would like to thank you for your short, but yet so precise feedback about your previous stay at The St. Regis Bangkok and for sharing your thoughts with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to learn your stay was more than enjoyable from arrival to departure, and it pleases me to learn you had the opportunity to indulge yourself for an exceptional meal at Jojo and the excellent service provided by Khun Padthai.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone in my team if there is anything we can assist you with. We are all looking forward to welcome you back to The Best Address in hopefully a not so distant future!

The St. Regis Bangko