“Great Stay”

Ranked #13 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had a good experience at the St. Regis Bangkok. The rooms are huge. The only negative points I should mention is a pool size and maintainence in the pool area. All the rest was great and I do look forward to return to this Hotel.

Room Tip: Twin bed rooms are very confortable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear tigeruu,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on Trip Advisor, your comments are highly appreciated by my team and me.

I would also like to thank you for providing us with constructive criticism in regards to the maintenance of the pool area, hence please rest assured that this matter has been raised with management in charge in order to enhance the level of guest experience.

We are indeed looking forward to having you return to St. Regis Bangkok too, please feel free to reach out to me at Samuel.Wong@stregis.com should there be any particular arrangements I could help you with on your future visits.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

stayed already many times in st.regis bangkok. great rooms with exellent service. superb breakfast buffet. the hotel has a direct connection to the skytrain. all the big shopping malls are very close. the gym and pool are professional handled.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear zomar73,

Thank you for your continuous loyalty to St. Regis Bangkok, and for deciding to share your experiences with other readers of TripAdvisor.

I am happy to hear you have appreciated the professionalism of our pool and gym staff, excellent connectivity of the hotel to the shopping area and central part of Bangkok, as well as the plentiful breakfast spread.

Should you require any specific arrangements on your future visits to Bangkok, I would be more than happy to personally assist you.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My company held a regional conference at this hotel and it was a great choice! The one service that made a difference and memorable stay for me was the butler service. I used it daily – they were there and available 24 hours a day! Extremely helpful when I needed business support (document scanned, copies made, etc) and when I needed coffee/tea , or pressing – a nice touch and memorable service.

Check-in was a breeze. For my first night stay, I shared a room with a friend, and then we switched to single rooms. The check-in staff were accommodating and even remembered us the next day when we needed to switch, making it quick and easy.

The rooms were spacious and comfortable. However the turn down service would sometimes leave a small snack and other times not – a little more consistency would add to their experience and truly make this a 5 star experience.

The hotel is extremely close to the metro – in fact there is a special walkway that connects the hotel to the stop. I used the metro daily, easy to use/navigate and get to and from the hotel. I found the metro easier to use than a taxi – the few times I did take a taxi, the driver wasn’t familiar with St. Regis, but I just told the driver Four Season (which is right next door) and it was fine.

This is a great hotel with good service and easy location.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear jendan22,

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for such lovely words expressed in your comment; we are truly flattered to hear of your memorable stay at St. Regis Bangkok.

At St. Regis Bangkok, we continually endeavor to exceed our guests’ expectations and provide exceptional service, and it is comments like yours that move us forward in creating lasting memories for our guests. Or, to put it in your equation language, Your Feedback + Memorable Experience = Motivation for us to work harder and excel at what we do!

I am flattered to hear you found our staff to be providing exceptional level of service, but would also like to thank you for the constructive criticism directed towards helping us achieve a desirable level of consistency in regards to our services.

Thank you for placing your trust in our hotel, we are sincerely looking forward to pampering you in not so distant future!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Definitely the best hotel in Bangkok with the great location as well as the superb quality of service. As a fan of st regis hotel, it never disappoints me. I used the suite night award to upgrade to the suite, and the suite room room was spacious and luxurious. the butler service always came in handy when i need a pot of tea or packing my shirts / suits. and you can always meet friendly waiters / waitresses as well as guests in the hotel. the gym and the spa were top notch.

traffic in bangkok is never easy, however, the BST service is seconds away from the hotel, it can saved you a lot of time to go to Siam which is only 1 stop away. on the other hand, the hotel limo service was impressive too.

best hotel i have ever stayed in bangkok. RECOMMEND!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Shenzhen0755,

Allow me to thank you for placing your trust in our hospitality and for sharing your extraordinary experience with fellow travelers on such a powerful social tool that TripAdvisor happens to be.

I am delighted to hear you have referred to as us “the best hotel” in town, at the same time praising our exceptionally high level of service and affability of our ever smiling staff, apart from enjoying other services provided by our hotel.

Thank you for giving us the chance to be at your service, we are all looking forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

From the arrival till departure from the St. Regis, everything went smoothly. Check in is on the 12th floor for security reasons. Each time you use the elevator there is someone to press the button and you must get off the 12 floor and then transfer to another bank of elevators to get to the other floors above where your room awaits. We were upgraded to a nice corner grand deluxe room. It was huge and very comfortable. The staff is first rated, always being courteous. On the 2nd fl. you can catch the train. Shopping is conveniently located a couple blocks away. Zuma Restaurant has very good food and nice atmosphere. Viu for breakfast was great with lots of choices of both Asian and American delights. Stayed for 7 nights and loved the great service and friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Liz C,

Allow me to thank you, on behalf of my team, for staying with us and taking the time to write such kind words and share them with fellow travelers! There is nothing more encouraging than knowing that you had a wonderful time with us.

We indeed pride ourselves on delivering bespoke, personalized service to our valuable guests and are glad you have recognized the dedication and warmth of the staff at The St. Regis Bangkok.

Thank you once again for recommending The St. Regis Bangkok to fellow travelers, should you decide to visit us in the future, please feel free to contact me directly as I would be pleased to assist you personally.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The room was very comfortable. The desk & seating were well arranged. The bathroom was overlooking a multi-purpose green area with golf and tracks. The view was great during the day and in evenings you could put the electric blinds down.

The valet service was also very prompt most of the times.

It is also conveniently located. The Train station is connected from the 2nd Floor. The best shopping is walking distance...within 1 km.

Room Tip: Try to get the corner rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Licentious69,

Allow me to thank you for sharing such a lovely review with fellow travelers on TripAdvisor, your kind words mean the world to my team and I!

We are flattered to hear you have appreciate not only the spacious, well-appointed guestrooms we offer, but also the unique location of the hotel and its proximity to some of the best shopping malls in this part of the world.

Thank you once again for placing your trust in our service, we remain hopeful we will get the chance to welcome you on your future visit to Bangkok.

Having said that, should there be any specific arrangements on your next visit to The City of Angels, I would be more than happy to provide you with personal assistance.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel is gorgeous. It's luxury and then some. The restaurant and bar are beautiful with great services and tasty delights. The pool, gym and spa are all very nice. And, the rooms are awesome. LOVED the bed. Slept like a baby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear AndyCali74,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on your exceptional experience at The St. Regis Bangkok, knowing you have enjoyed your stay with us has undoubtedly made our day that extra special. We are pleased to have you as our valuable guest and are indeed looking forward to getting a chance to pamper you in near future.