“Luxurious rooms.. just loved the stay.”

Ranked #13 of 889 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Great location and really nice rooms. Nice view of the golf course.. love the view from the terrace and nice pool. Stayed there for 5 nights on a business trip.. absolutely enjoyed my stay. Easy access to BTS and Sky trains.

• Stayed: April 2013
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear amahanty,

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your extraordinary experience at The Best Address in the City of Smile – The St Regis Bangkok!

Knowing we have reached our goal of exceeding your expectations and your kind words mean the world to us, as well as the fact you have appreciated our magnificent rooms, Royal Golf Course view and the modern pool.

Thank you for placing your trust in The St Regis, we are very much looking forward to welcoming you in the future.

Should you require any further assistance, I remain at your full disposal.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed here for 2 days, this is new property in Bangkok. Overall experience is excellent. Things which I like room furnishings , front office staff, location, view from rooms, responsiveness to requests.

One minor thing, since hotel is relatively new Taxi guys have hard time getting the location as long you have map or tell them Air train station near hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view are good to have
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Soodyogesh,

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to write a feedback on your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok, your words mean the world to my team and me!

I am pleased to hear you have appreciated not only the magnificent view of the Bangkok skyline from our spacious guestrooms, but also the bespoke service provided and responsiveness demonstrated by our staff. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional experiences and it appears that we have just accomplished our goal by making you “feel like king”!

We are looking forward to your return, hoping we will get to pamper you in the future! Should you require any further assistance, I would be more than happy to personally assist you.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The St Regis Bangkok, is located directly on a Skytrain route...connected to Rachadamri Station, and overlooking a golf course and race track...arguably one of the best locations and views in Bangkok. Staff are superb, really superb. I stayed in a deluxe King room, and it was very well appointed, and the bed was magnificent ...My view was of the golf course/racetrack, Buddhist temples, and part of the Bangkok skyline...19th floor. The fitness center is excellent ,and the outdoor pool a pleasure. Several excellent restaurants on premises, including Jojo Italian, are top notch....also very close to best shopping in Bangkok...overall wonderful experience...highly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the golf course ...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear JRBlack,

Warm greetings from the “Best Address” in the City of Angels – The St. Regis Bangkok!

Please allow me to thank you for the beautiful words on your experience at our hotel, we are indeed feeling spoiled after reading your comments. It gives me great pleasure to hear that you have appreciated not only our magnificent Royal Golf Course view, cloud-like beds, well-equipped gym and modern pool, but also the bespoke service provided by our staff.

We are flattered to be named “perfect” and are looking forward to pampering you in the future. Should you decide to stay with us again and require any arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Have an exceptional day ahead!

Best regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

First St. Regis stay after staying in many of Starwood hotels. Wanted to try out W Bangkok but I guess I will skip for now and give myself a treat.

The hotel is conveniently located infront of Rajadamri BTS with linkbridge connected and is also one stop away from Siam BTS, the major interchange station with lotsa shopping malls around. Upon check in, the front desk lady Krittaya was very pleasant and attentive. After finding out my flight timing which was at night, she immediately offered a slightly later complimentary late checkout, a great initaitve to please a guest on the spot.

The room was awesome, one of the best standard rooms I have stayed so far. The furnishing and the amenities were great and cleanliness is top-notch. My butler 'PK' was amazing and provided impeccable service, eventhough her English was not that great, she still tries her best to explain the room features to me. I was totally spoiled by the comfort level in my room.

The pool however was a little small as when I got there, it was rather packed since it was a weekend afternoon. The breakfast choices were not as good as the one I had at W Bali though.

Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear nivla83,

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to leave such a comprehensive review full of compliments in regards to your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok!

I would also like to thank you for showing not only great appreciation of our location, room design and cleanliness, justifying the title of the best “Best Address” in Bangkok, but also of St Regis’ major pillar – its people. Ms. Krittaya and Ms. PK are great assets to our hotel, which is witnessed by numerous compliments we receive on the bespoke service they provide, some of which can be seen on this website!

Please rest assured that your valuable comments on the extraordinary experience you had will be shared with the rest of our team, who are looking forward to welcoming you in the future.

Have an exceptional day ahead!

Best regards,

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stayed at St. Regis Bangkok for 5 nights and it was awesome. Lovely rooms , great service , fantastic location with skytrain station connected to the hotel building and superb food. The japanese restaurant Zuma was a very special experience. The decor , the food & the service was impeccable . Overall a "Fantastic " experience.

Room Tip: Although I did not have it , but the rooms overlooking the pool & the Golf Course should be wond...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Traveller42900,

Allow me to thank you for sharing your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok with fellow travelers, but also us who are constantly striving to make your stay at our hotel a memorable one!

Your comments have been shared with the rest of my team who are delighted to hear you have appreciated the impressive size of our rooms, bespoke service but also the convenience of our location.

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are certainly looking forward to welcoming you in the future!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed in St Regis Bangkok for 2 nights and below are my comments.

Pros

Room – big, classy and beautifully furnish room. Love it! The bed is very comfortable as well.

Service is excellent. Attentive, smiling and ever ready helpful staff. However, I didn’t not use the butler for packing/unpacking. I think it is weird for a stranger to go through my personal belonging :) . In St Regis, the butler will make coffee and tea for you. I love the biscuits that come along with the coffee.

Gym is spacious and well equipped. Bottles of water and towel are provided.

The spa room is amazing and classy! It has steam rooms, Jacuzzis, cold plunge pools and experience (with lights, songs, etc) showers! Highly recommended and it is free! :) Locker, bottles of water and towels are provided.

St Regis Bangkok’s location is good. There is a connecting dedicated bridge from the hotel to Ratchadamri BTS Station on the Silom line. Less than 5 minutes away. The BTS station near St Regis is one station away from Sala Daeng BTS station (Patpong, etc) and Siam BTS station (Siam Paragorn, shopping malls – similar to Orchard Road in SG), and 2 stations away from National Stadium BTS station (Mah Boon Krong, MBK).

From St Regis to the airport – taxi cost is around 350 – 400 Baht.

Cons

The swimming pool is pretty small and lots of particles in it. Floating leaves and tissue paper.

As mentioned earlier, there is a butler that makes coffee and tea for you. Unfortunately, green tea is not free. I don’t understand why. Most hotels nowadays provide free teas bags and green tea is always one of them.

Free wifi only available in the lobby. Why not in the room?

Will I return to St Regis Bangkok? Definitely, especially when I want to have a classy and relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the golf course
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear KCS81,

Please allow me to express my gratitude on behalf of my team for such a comprehensive review full of kind words, but also constructive criticism in regards to your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok.

I am delighted to hear that you have not only found our rooms to be spacious and beautifully designed, but also appreciated the bespoke service, our gym facilities, serenity of our spa room and, last but not the least, our signature service – The Butler Service Desk.

We take all our guests’ comments seriously, so please rest assured that your feedback in regards to the hygiene at the pool, pricing of Green Tea and WiFi has been shared among our team. At The St. Regis Bangkok, we aim to provide uncompromising service and fulfill all our wishes, and your opinion is crucial in helping us achieve that goal.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your memorable experience with us, but also share useful advice with fellow travelers. In the meantime, we are looking forward to pampering you during your next stay with us!

Should you require personalized assistance on your future visit, please feel free to reach me directly.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

An exceptional hotel, with professional and friendly staff and top quality services. Nothing was too much trouble. I loved the complimentary tea and coffee after a busy day out shopping or exploring. Fabulous breakfast buffet to start the day. Rooms were spacious and luxurious. Handy to the BTS and Central World Shopping Mall.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear MichellePreston2013,

Allow me to thank you for the kind comments you shared with fellow travelers in regards to your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok!

My team and I are indeed flattered to be named “exceptional”, and beyond happy to hear we have managed to exceed your expectations. Thank you for complimenting not only our professional staff and quality service, but also the plentiful breakfast buffet, spacious rooms and convenience of our location – no wonder since our credo promises us to be “The Best Address” in Bangkok!

We are looking forward to your next visit, should you require any arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact me.