2,578 results
All reviewsbutler serviceelemis spametropolitan suitecaroline astor suiteviu restaurantroyal sports clubbts stationspg platinumfour seasonspersonal butlerdirect accesserawan shrineturn down serviceluxurious hotelsiam paragongrand hyattbreakfast buffet
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Stayed here on 3 nights
We arranged a car to pick us up from BKK. Excellent car with a chauffeur. In room checkin by the manager who was a lovely lady - super efficient as you'd expect.

The room 1907n was excellent . The butler services top class
Pool area is great - and as it was the rainy season, very calm.

Overall nicer than staying by the river in my opinion - The st Regis really is special.

Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michaela55
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stayed for one night in October. Check-in was a breeze, and as a Platinum we were upgraded to a very nice suite. Concierge desk was very helpful, helping us to lay out our day, including very good restaurant recommendations. As a Platinum, they also had a wine reception at Decantor with cheese, a nice touch -- plus laundry/pressing for five items, which was a great benefit, allowing me to avoid ironing my shirt for dinner. I guess breakfast was included as well, but we had to leave early the next morning, so we didn't get to try it. In general, they were all over whatever we needed, and we had a great, though short, stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We were blessed to stay at this fine property about 3 months after it opened.
We enjoyed all of the personal service. The accommodations are outstanding.
I highly recommend their car service from the airport.
It was our 10 year anniversary and our butler(s) made everything very special for us.
I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank justthefacts41
Reviewed October 11, 2011

It's been a while since I have been charmed by the service of a great looking hotel and the St. Regis did that. While the hotel has great facilities, more than anything, it's the staff particularly the Concierge who were always endearing kind and very helpful during my visit which really impressed me. Having to do a couple of individual meetings during my stay, they were efficient in assisting my own guests and I appreciate their going of their way to make sure that everything was comfortable.

In a row where fabulous looking hotels abound, I believe the St. Regis stands out because of the service of its staff. Great job, St. Regis! Keep it up.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank GypsyQueen1923
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Ok it's very well appointed very good quiet location. Room rate was 6400 baht plus 17%
I was upgrade to a view room. The breakfast is very confusing. A table when you first walk in has lettuce and fruits. Where's the fixings for the salad? The rest of breakfast is a maze. Overhanging heat lamps block the entres and the egg station looks like I'm standing in the kitchen no menu. Very limited items to eat.
Moving onto the wine room. Decanter Pittiful cheap selections for wine by the glass. None of these wines are worth 10per bottle in the u.s. Cmon man. 5 star hotel. 1 star wine where is the logic
Sky train stop right in front. Walking distance to shopping. Nice views of golf course and race track

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo