“Great Setting Excellent Food”

Rosabieng Restaurant
Ranked #2,033 of 11,598 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Great out door venue in the heart of Bangkok. Terrific Thai cuisine with an emphasis on fresh fish. I have here twice and it has become a favorite when in Bangkok. Tonight we enjoyed a chile/ garlic steamed fish with larb

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Now I have been a frequent visitor to this restaurant. Casual seating outside and open air. But what makes the difference is mouth watering food and the amazing Jazz band . A must try is the 'Shrimp salad with tender coconut shreds'; this is somewhat heavenly, try with some steamed rice. Placing and order here is bit difficult as the restaurant is full everyday. The pricing is quite moderate.But if you overlook the service part, it's an excellent dining place for Thai cuisine at Sukhumvit soi-11. Highly recommended. Keep it up..

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Walking down Soi 11 we spotted that Rosabieng had jazz on and assumed it was just a bar. When we realised that it was a restaurant we assumed it would be expensive and instead had a very expensive Indian opposite Cheap Charlie's (big mistake, food was good but the price as Manchester's Curry Mile).
On returning we found a lovely garden restaurant and at least on one night brilliant jazz (there was jazz on every time we went, but on other nights it was Asian copies of standards, still nice though).
The food was really good. I often complain that I don't know any good Thai restaurants in Bangkok, my problem for rarely leaving Soi 4, I know. But now I have found one, so much better than the street food, that I often fall back on . Over the nights that we ate there we went through many of the seafood options, despite the menu being extensive (normally a bad sign, but it didn't seem to detract), all were superb. Maybe I had grilled squid one night, too many cocktails in Zaks to remember, but somewhere I had really good grilled squid.
Unlike other reviewers I cannot complain about the service. In fact, one night I left some documents there and they had kept them for me the next night. Considering the quality of the food and the ambience I considered the price to be extremely reasonable. Please don't do as I did and assume that its going to be expensive, it certainly isn't.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Good, large garden set up in a very crowded area. The menu is vast, pages after pages of it. Meat, fish or vegetables, something for everyone and the food was good. The only downside is the service, slow and disinterested staff, which is a shame. When the staff eventually serve you the food comes quite quickly.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Went there after seeing TripAdvisor review. My Fiancee and I wanted to eat Thai cuisine. So we went there around 8pm due to the location is very near to our hotel location. The service can be improve as there are no menu on the front of the entrance and nobody was there to show us the way. We have to look for the staff for 3- 5 minute. The Menu is great they have a lot variety of choice for us to pick. We decided to sit beside the garden with pool which is a nice scenery for dining plus the live band is great. The taste are adjust to Westerner style Tom Yam Kung not spicy at all and is not chili red. Not gonna blame them as most of the patron are Westerner.