Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,312 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Great location, perfect cleaning, very nice and kind staff,big room, everything you need it in bathroom you will find it , nice pool and lounge with nice music , welcome drink, big thanks for all staff
I will come back to this hotel

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Zozat_kw
TheAETASManagement, Other at Aetas Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Dear Value Guest Zozat_kw,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Your review on TripAdvisor noting AETAS bangkok spacious room, location, swimming pool, lounge, and staff mean a great deal to us and we are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time.

We hope you will stay at AETAS bangkok whenever your plan including a return trip to Bangkok as it would give us a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 26, 2019

I stayed in the hotel during business trip. Excellent room and service.
I was pleased with everything!
Separately I would like to thank the receptionist Urarat, since on arrival to the hotel, me and my colleagues' booked rooms were upgraded to higher category rooms for the whole stay period. It was so nice and kindly from her side. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel very much.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Compass405095
TheAETASManagement, Other at Aetas Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Dear Value Guest Alona,

Thank you very much for visiting AETAS bangkok and taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I can't thank you enough for choosing to stay at AETAS bangkok, and the time you took to share this review to show appreciation to our team, especially Urarat who ensured you are well taken care of. Your kind compliments on our excellent service will certainly be conveyed to all of associates here.

We hope you will think of us again when you are planning your next trip to Bangkok, and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is located in a good location, you are close by to a BTS station and if you are travelling there from one of the airports it is between a 45 to 60 min from either one, depending on traffic. The hotel offers a complimentary tuk tuk from the hotel to the BTS station (it’s about a 5 to 10 minute walk). I had a upgrade to a suite when I arrived and I have to say it was excellent, very spacious and comfortable. You are provided with two complimentary bottles of water and there is also a mini bar. I also used the fitness centre, while it isn’t too big it does have some good equipment there. In addition to the BTS been close there are also a lot of good restaurants within a short walk of the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Irish_Kiwi77
TheAETASManagement, Other at Aetas Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2019

Dear Value Guest Irish_Kiwi77,

We appreciate your kind writing us this feedback in regards of your recent visit at AETAS bangkok.

It’s great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us highlighting our location where surrounding by restaurants and close to the BTS sky train, spacious room, fitness centre, and Tuk Tuk shuttle service. We thank you once again for sharing your positive comment with other travelers on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to your next visit at AETAS bangkok and we hope that you will travel to Bangkok again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

Reading the reviews we were a little unsure what to expect. On our arrival we were very quickly ushered up to the 24th floor for our check-in where things were explained in detail.

The room was large and very clean which had excellent views of the skyline.

We used taxis to get around for the first couple of days which cost us between 100 - 200 Bhat each way to all the main tourist areas.

The latter days we used the metro which is only a very short walk away from the hotel.

The staff were excellent and always helpful.

We had breakfast as the main restaurant which has a very wide choice which catered for all tastes.

The executive lounge was handy for drinks and snacks including afternoon tea - great cocktails too!

All in all we were not disappointed with our stay and found the hotel to be great value!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TiredTraveller5
TheAETASManagement, Other at Aetas Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear Value Guest TiredTraveller5,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation, as well as your detailed review of your visit with us at AETAS bangkok.
It’s such a pleasure for us to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our executive lounge, spacious room, location, breakfast buffet choices, and the most importantly staff. At AETAS bangkok, we strive to provide our guests with genuine hospitality and most efficient service so our associates are truly motivated by these kind words.

We look forward to hosting you again for an even better experience at AETAS bangkok.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

The room was big and superb with all that one can require. The bed was superb and the bathroom had a separate shower area and a big spa bathtub. The bathroom stole the show for us. I had asked for honeymoon decoration instead they gave me a cake and fruit flatter. It was one of the biggest rooms I have stayed in. The bed was also the biggest I have ever slept on. Brilliant location and quiet and away from the hustle bustle. Just 6 minutes walk to the main road.

Initially, I was not given the room I had booked. I contacted the reception and they provided me the room I booked immediately. It could've gone unnoticed by others but I knew what I had booked and how big it was and the only way to know it was that the room I booked had a separate shower room and also the room was bigger in general. They did not do any honeymoon decoration despite notifying them in advance. They do not provide toiletries instead they have a shower gel holder and shampoo holder. In my case the shower gel bottle holder was not there so I had to keep asking them to give me again and again. They did not rectify this despite several house keeping reminders until the last day. Nothing to crib about though. I would still recommend this hotel to anyone for its location, reasonable pricing and the room size.

Room tip: Make sure you get the room you book. They have similar rooms with and without walk in shower.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank MohsinKarbhari
TheAETASManagement, Other at Aetas Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Dear Value Guest MohsinKarbhari,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience during stay with us in April 2019 at AETAS bangkok.

It’s very nice to learn that you had an enjoyable experience with us at AETAS bangkok and our spacious room, location, and honeymoon set-up lived up to your expectations. At AETAS bangkok, we have several categories of Deluxe room interior designs and we have taken your room preference to your profile for most convenient on next visit. Please rest assured that the Housekeeping issue has been identified to their head department for further improvement.

We highly appreciate for recommending us and look forward to welcoming you both back again in the not too distant future.