AETAS bangkok
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
2,170 results
All reviewstuk tukbts stationgreat hotelupgraded to a suiterain showerbuffet breakfastbusiness hotelnice roomswimming poollumpini parkpleasant stayeasy accesslate checkrooms are spaciousmin walkan upgradetrain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with the spaciousness of the room. The room was very clean and internet worked well. The food was excellent quality for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff were more than helpful and obliging. I would strongly recommend staying at this hotel. If I'm in Bangkok again, this is where I'll be staying as it is close to everything but not noisy.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheAETASManagement, Executive Assistant Manager at AETAS bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Ms. Marion,

Greetings from Management at AETAS Hotel & Residence.!
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at AETAS Bangkok and kindly spending your value time to share your recently stay experience. It was our great pleasure to learn that your recently stay was enjoyable one. AT AETAS Bangkok, we provide the most flexible and memorable experience to ensure that our guest is satisfaction.

We look forward to welcome you back to AETAS Bangkok again soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is new. Room is reasonable in size, WiFi is provided but can only use for devices, hotel provide shuttle to BTS station nearby. The gym room is a bit small, but equipment are new. Sauna room is very small too.

The staff are friendly and helpful.

It is a good choice for business trip.

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at AETAS Bangkok and review your comments via Tripadvisor. It was our great pleasure to read that your recently stay was enjoyable one.
At AETAS Bangkok, we provide a most flexible and Genuine services to our clients, in order to high service level achievement.

We hope that you will select AETAS hotel & Residence again when visit Bangkok in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I tried this place for the first time on 8 June 2014. I booked a Club Room. The room was quite spacious - however, the pleasant somewhat ended there. The rain shower did not work. The normal shower had this strange thing - the "hot" water fucntion was erratic.. I would a stream of warm water followed by a burst of scalding hot water - so you will have dance around a bit while showering. I was told I could use the Club Floor but the card access key did not allow me. So I went to the receptionist and the first thing they did was to tell me off that I could not access the Club Floor. I had to cajole them to look into the system before they accepted I could. They then asked me why I did not obtain a separate key to access the Club Floor (how would I know you needed 2 keys).

The canape served at the Club Floor is meant to discourage you from having tea there..sparse. But the Club Floor staff was very friendly and accommodating..that was a plus.

The Breakfast spread was quite nice..only issue was getting your coffee served..

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank K P
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Although our stay was short, we had a great time at AETAS. Pleasant and more than helpful staff. Would return to the hotel if visiting Bangkok. Breakfast on the house is a real treat. The variety - fit for a banquet.

Management response:Responded June 11, 2014

Dear AETASfan,

Greetings from Management at AETAS hotel & Residence.!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at AETAS Bangkok. We appreciate your kind review and a lot of value comments via Tripadvisor. We will pass your comments to our service Team, in order to high motivate for our service.

Once again, we hope to welcome you back to AETAS Bangkok again soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Absolutely loved staying here :) the service was on point and the staff are so nice and very helpful. The food is amazing. The room was so clean and the beds comfy as well. I will definately be coming back for sure

• Stayed: June 2014
TheAETASManagement, Executive Assistant Manager at AETAS bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Value Guest Cazkee,

Greetings from Management Team at AETAS hotel & Residence.!
I would like to express my sincere thanks for your kind choosing to stay at AETAS Bangkok and spend a lot of time to review AETAS in a very positive way.
We try our best to provide the most flexible and memorable experience to all our guest and ensure that all guest departure with a good time while stay at AETAS Bangkok.

We looking forward to welcome you back again soon.

Sincerely Yours.