“Amazing cocktails!”

Iron Balls Parlour and Saloon
Ranked #1,719 of 13,972 Restaurants in Bangkok
Description: Gin Parlour, opens nightly from 7pm to 2am. Amazing gin cocktails and full menu available for dining.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really amazing cocktails and vibe. And The lady who got a table for us, Mia, she is amazing! Thank you! Will be back for more

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wow This place!! I was just passing by and stopped. Think of heaven meets hooters with awesome Gin!
The drinks 10/10 the ambiance 10/10 the staff 10/10 Mia was such a good host. Attention to detail is often over looked in the modern era.
If you want cool drinks and a hot hostesses you know what to do! IRON BALLS ‍

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Iron balls OMG , what a nice place , great drinks, vibes, music, environment, highly recommended a nice spot to hang out with the best Gin in town and especially they have the hottest and kindness with full of energy Mia she is rocking the place! Oh wowwwww guys you have to check it out! I promise you, won’t be disappointed! 5 stars for me!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful cocktails bar and fantastic ambience. Great service along with great
musics. Perfect place to wind down after work

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best cocktails and lounge in Bangkok! They have there own premium Vodka and Gin!! Iron Balls!

I actually saw several friends posting on Facebook and Instagram about this Parlor & Saloon and I have been dying to go. I was heading to Sing Sing Theater and stumbled across as it is just to the right of the entrance . I was greeted at the door by the owner Carson who personally walked me in and made me a insane custom Iron Balls Gin cocktail which he distills here in Bangkok! They also have there own Vodka! I am normally am a Vodka drinker so I asked Carson to educate me on Gin so he took the time to explain it :) The music was at a perfect volume where I could easily talk to others and the DJ spins Vinyl awesome music. Next the staff was super friendly and made me feel at home and kept giving me there awesome Thai style bar peanuts . The lighting and decor were spot on and Carson even did a fire breathing act behind the bar:) This is a must goto lounge :)