Lowest prices for your stay
$19
Hotels.com$19
Booking.com$22
Trip.com$21
1,423 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed at 2 hotels that label themselves as 'boutique hotels' my recent trip to Thailand. I have some to the conclusion that this is the new term for average 3 star hotels trying to sound more upscale.

I have no real complaints about this hotel for the money. I believe I paid something like $55 for the room and was only staying 1 night. Nothing really special or bad about the room except that some lights in the bathroom area did not work.

It is quite a way down Soi 2 from Sukhumvit Rd

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank zigamumphris
Managersolo, Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear Zigamumphris
Thank you very much for choose to stay at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit and feed back for suggestion. On behalf of Hotel Solo Management team willing to improve the job. Thefore, please accept our sincere apologize for any inconvenience during stay. Hopefull you will accept our apologize and give me the opportunity to fix and developing in service job. Anyhow we waiting you come back to Thailand and stay with us again at Hotel Solo in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very pleasant recently opened hotel with good value for money rooms, spared from noise in the back of Soi 2 with a nice roof-top swimming pool and a motivated, helpful and smiling team at your service. Stylish interiors.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank FoodieinSEA

Dear AlexinBKK
Greeting from Hotel Solo Sukhumvit Bangkok. Thank you very much for your interest and stay with us. I'm very happy to hear that your stay was a enjoyable and comfortable one and pleased to know that our strategic location within near distance to the sky-trains was of good convenience for you. Thank you again for your kind words and I hope you would stay with us again when you are back in Thailand.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I chose Solo Hotel on a friend's recommendation. It is a hotel tucked deep (about 800 meters) in Sukhumvit Soi 2. A small boutique hotel that is well designed and more importantly clean. The rooms were large and toilet extremely generous. There is a small lounge at the front where breakfast is served for B185. My room didn't come with breakfast so I had to purchase them. The hotel is a 15-20 minutes walk away from the Ploen Chit BTS station which is far by Bangkok standards. Most hotels are within 10 mins. Little did I know that this hotel is also tucked behind the Nana entertainment zone where a-go-go bars and girlie bars are everywhere. Solo Hotel is ideal for those who wish to have be a little naughty but may not be conducive for business travelers. I in particular found limited access to decent massage parlors, eateries and shopping streets.

1  Thank wandercritique
Managersolo, Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Wandercritique
Greeting from Hotel Solo Bangkok/Thailand. Thank you very much for you kind interest and stay at Hotel Solo. Please accept my sincere apologize of inconvenience occasion during stay. The Solo Hotel locate in small street and quiet area and also provide the golf cart for complimentary service. Anyhow, on behalf of Solo Hotel team happy to welcome you back to stay with us again. Hopefully, your will give us a chance to serve you and provide our great service to you in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I am a frequent visitor to Bangkok mainly for business. I have tried various hotels of a similar price range. Stayed in this hotel for 1 night in September 2012. Had a most pleasant stay. The hotel was clean and in good condition generally. I had a Superior room with breakfast.

About 5 minutes walk from the main road. Central. About 10 minutes walk to the BTS Phloen Chit Station- skytrain station. The hotel has a tuttuk service to the main road.

Buffet breakfast not a great selection (but good value for the extra price to the standard room charge) and one can ask for extras. I had soft boiled eggs prepared on request.

The room was surprisingly large and there was plenty of room. The work space was more than adequate. I could swing 2 or 3 cats in the spacious room. Well lit and not dingy. Lighting and room electrics can all be controlled from the bedside panel.

There were 2 easy chairs for relaxing in and the shower was a separate compartment in the room. So was the toilet. It is more of a studio (without a kitchen) but with a more than sufficient dedicated area for making tea and coffee.

The safe was large, enough for 2 or 3 laptops. Wardrobe space very good with 2 bathrobes.

Clean and newish every where. Most pleasant and friendly staff.
Did not try the trim room or the spa.

I will stay at this hotel on my next visit.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Richard C

Dear Mr. Richard C.
Firstly, Thank you very much indeed for kind feedback and good for value comment form you. I will definitely to more developing and do our best to provide the service to you and all our guests. Hope you hava a wonderful day in this moment. Thank you again for your kind words and your support is greatly appreciated.
I hope you would stay with us again when you are back in Thailand.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Good location, nice and quiet area, good staff, huge rooms, great bathrooms and nice breakfast. The only down side was that the pool bar on the roof was not open because of the rain - and it did not rain at all.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Managersolo, Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Dear Simone S.
Firstly, Thank you very much indeed for kind interest and stay with us at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit/Bangkok. Again, Thanks for your review and recommend to Solo Hotel. I am glad to hear that you have had enjoy during stay. I will definetly do more developing and try the best for our service for impressive.Thank you again for your comment and your support is greatly appreciated.
I hope you would stay with us again when you are back in Thailand. "Waiting & Welcome"