“Second time here and it still rocks!”
Review of Bless Residence

Bless Residence
Ranked #33 of 641 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Paimio, Finland
“Second time here and it still rocks!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was our second time here and it didn't disappoint this time either.

It´s quite small place but the location is nice..BTS station is really close and nice eating and drinking places are close too. Staff there are helpful and the rooftop pool area is really nice even it´s quite small.

This time we had breakfast and it wasn't anything specially but quite ok.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Subbe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Brighton
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We booked a grand suite as a treat on our first night in Bangkok to chill out and get over jetlag and it was worth every penny. The suite was stunning and the hotel was empty which meant we had our own private pool on the roof. We experienced high quality service from all the staff except from the pair on reception who were unnecessarily rude. I'd recommend checking in with the bellboy on arrival, he speaks better english than anyone else and will help you with anything you need. Again shame about the ignorant pair on the front desk, but despite them I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Giles T
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed January 2, 2013

In my online reservation i had asked for corner room but was given something else. When i entered the room it was a smoking room which i did not appreciate at all as the entire suite was smelling like a chimney. It was also not possible to change the room (fully booked apparently). Next to the bed complimentary pack of condoms and cigarettes. I felt like checking in to a love hotel. Area is shady; lots of girly bars right next to hotel which is not a problem at daytime. The air-condition was super noisy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mirko M
phuket
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I returned to this hotel I rated 5 last year. Unfortunately ,this year service was terrible a real disaster ,close swindle if you ask bell boy for taxi. I extend my journey cause some health problem Everything fine with reception girls who have updated my reservation day to day except when I had to fight with the tall boy at reception who really pissed me off. I was really sick and this guy was really unprofesional and unpleasant . I did not still understanding why at 5pm ,he did not get my new reservation and update its files such I have advise him since morning. Second issue with bell boy who managing taxi maffia. taximan refused to use its meter and ask for 800 baths .I ask for express way but he get in heavy traffic to save peanuts tolls fee. Conclusion we missed our flight to maldives despite we left hotel 3hours ahead. Rooms still huge,well equiped and clean but those guys ruins my journey.

Room Tip: avoid tall man at reception.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jeanp22002
Murrieta, California
Reviewed December 8, 2012

First off, if there was a choice for a 3.5 rating that's where I'd settle. The room I had was a delux suite which was spacious, very clean and had the essentials. The bedroom is actually larger then the living room. Watch out for that lip as you enter into the bathroom. What I missed was music, there is a nice sized television but no radio. I had a corner room with lots of light which I enjoyed. The breakfest fare is typical for Bangkok hotels, kind of a western/eastern mix with very attentive staff as is usually the case in Thailand. But what I missed most, it's basically the standard of all Bangkok hotels, was on tuk-tuk service. I kind of felt depraved of an experience. But overall, with a few minor improvements the Bless Residence will achieve 4 star status with little trouble.

Room Tip: reserve a corner room
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank AnthonyVA
Kenora, Canada
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Good place to stay and relax,close to everything. Staff rocks...very impressed and i will stay here again. The Grand Suite is very comfortable,like the fact it has the kitchen and we could eat(at home) rather than out.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank warlock1
Australia
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have stay here many time, the staff are always trying to help. I call for an iron at 6.30am and was asked to call back after 8am as they had to staff working to bring one upThe irons and ironing board are all broken. The iron is the cheapest iron you could buy! I ask for a second key card for the room so I could charge my laptop and they had run out!

Dear Owner, spend some money and you could have a great hotel.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends