Bless Residence
$230
$188
$128
$85
All reviewsrooftop poolone bedroom suitesofter pillowsbts stationemporium shopping centrefamily martbars and restaurantsstreet foodfavorite hotelwestern foodlocation is greatnice roomstayed here for nightsmassage parloursminute walkenjoyed my staynon smoking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This hotel was recommended by a friend of mine. Didn't have a clue about this Hotel till i checked in. Locality-wise, near to Asoke BTS station and lot of pubs surrounding this area. Went in and a nice cosy reception and staffs greeting me. The room was amazing huge and just GREAT! For the rate I'm paying, it is all well worth it! All in all, fully recommending this Hotel ...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Jun P
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I really liked the Hotel, friendly staff, nice rooms and also the pool on the Roof Top is exellent.
Opposite the Hotel is a great Steak Restaurant and around some nice bars for having a beer.
To BTS Station about 800 m walk.
All in all I was very happy with my short stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank nicemanaustria
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Right in the middle of Sukhumvit area (Soi 33). Lots of night life. More importantly, this hotel is cheap for its value. All rooms are suite (i.e. with a living room). You must try the roof top pool & bar (esp on a hot afternoon). The evening scene is very pleasant

Room Tip: Choose the hire floor
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Adrian S
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I was very impressed by how clean and modern this hotel is, we stayed in a deluxe suite and it was just stunning. Clean, well appointed and fabulous staff. The bathrooms alone make you feel like you are staying in some very expensive penthouse!! The pool is just lovely, and quite big with lovely chairs to lay on around it. There was a small gym (4 pieces of equipment) but would be fine for someone who just wants to keep up some exercise. We had previously stayed on Soi 11 which was very busy and one of those places you can't take two steps without being asked did you want a taxi or tuk tuk and all the special deals you could get, Bless on Soi 33 is quieter and we were not harrassed to take taxis or go other places every five minutes. I have noted the other reviews and will just mention for peoples information, Bless is tucked away down a small driveway off the Soi, When we turned into the driveway I did worry I had made a bad choice, it seemed very dingy. My fears where immediately wiped away when we got a bit further on and I saw the hotel, the outside is even beautiful and clean... the area does have a few "red light" bars and areas but as a couple we saw nothing untoward and we were not harrassed by workers, to be honest they payed no attention to us at all. I would recommend this street for those who want to be close to the BTS and shops but still not right in the thick of things. The only reason I did not give Bless a 5 star rating was that unfortunately they failed in the food department for me. Breakfast was your typical buffet which as I have mentioned in other reviews...I feel are always sub standard wherever you are. My main problem was with the in room menus and menus in general they had, nothing ever came just as it said on the menu (or looked in the pictures) I realise that in Thailand you just have to relax a bit and accept sometimes they get things wrong...I can work with that but after three orders from room service all coming to me wrong I saw it as a downfall. In saying this I have never received hotter room service anywhere, so even though it annoyed me the food was always wrong, I was impressed that it came to me piping hot. I would stay again!

Room Tip: Deluxe suites were wonderful, a good choice
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tigerstripes77
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Hotel charged for extra beds, though we booked with Asiarooms (2 adults, 2 kids included).

Staff was EXTREMELY RUDE, such a behavior of hotel staff has NEVER ever happened to me before! ... It really spoiled our vacation.

Especially Mr. Dud and Ms. Candy were arrogant and disrespectful.
During our conversation in which I asked for extra beds (because the first night they didn't provide any beds for the kids, not even for an extra charge !!) they both started talking in Thai, laughed, ignored me, lifted their eye brows, looked at me and sniggered. !!!

They are probably used to clients who book "by the hour" (as there are prostitutes all around the hotel area).

Nice hotel, but very-very-poor service and bad location - you absolutely find better hotels in Bangkok!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family