Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great airport pickup - fab driver, fab price

A bit difficult to find our rep - though I put this down to jet lag! - but once we did, he spoke... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Annie V
Transportation Service

Excellent, on time, communicative! Would recommend to anyone looking for transportation to/from... read more

Reviewed today
dro1029

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed today

Excellent, on time, communicative! Would recommend to anyone looking for transportation to/from airport.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We booked the electric transfer for our return to Bangkok Airport which was top class. The car was brand new with water and wifi inside the vehicle waiting. Driver was well groomed and helped us with our luggage and even dropped us at the correct entrance to Japan Airlines.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We went with I Asia Thailand to Bangkok and also Phuket. We booked their airport transfers which were all excellent, clean and modern. Especially in Phuket as we had wifi in the car. We also booked the Phuket Island Tour with their guide Lee who was very funny and showed us so many landmarks. We have used them over Asia and I must say an excellent company to book your tours with!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 3 days ago

We booked the return airport transfers in Phuket and also in Bangkok. These were excellent. The guide was where she was supposed to be and she gave us some great info. Cars were all new and great and cold air conditioning. Well recommended. Great choice of tours that we also took

Reviewed 6 days ago

My first experience...and it will not be my last!one
Totally reliable....punctual and always on time...comfortable cars and courteous drivers who sense if one is not in the mood for talking....but above all: RELIABLE !

Reviewed 1 week ago

I was picked up on time and a person was greeting me holding my name on a paper . Great service ! :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
IAsiaGroup1, General Manager at I Asia (Thailand), responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Pestrik,

Thanks for taking our Airport Transfers and appreciate your comment on our great service!

Regards,