Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great airport pickup - fab driver, fab price

Annie V
Excellent Airport Shuttle

Reviewed yesterday
frozenjack

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed yesterday

We booked the return airport transfers in Phuket and also in Bangkok. These were excellent. The guide was where she was supposed to be and she gave us some great info. Cars were all new and great and cold air conditioning. Well recommended. Great choice of tours that we also took

Reviewed 4 days ago

My first experience...and it will not be my last!one
Totally reliable....punctual and always on time...comfortable cars and courteous drivers who sense if one is not in the mood for talking....but above all: RELIABLE !

Reviewed 1 week ago

I was picked up on time and a person was greeting me holding my name on a paper . Great service ! :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
IAsiaGroup1, General Manager at I Asia (Thailand), responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Pestrik,

Thanks for taking our Airport Transfers and appreciate your comment on our great service!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Mixed tours offered, some were good, some were horrible. Prices are for some tours higher than with other operators.

Date of experience: January 2020

Hi Marius,

We offer over 200 tours around Thailand just to point this from simple transfers to multi day tours. Prices depends on the tour that you book and what is included. Example, you can buy a phi phi tour on the street for 500 Baht, then you have to pay extra fuel surcharge, meals and drinks, entrance fees etc. I Asia are all inclusive so I suggest you research and compare to see that you are wrong in your comments.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Remember to bring a copy of your booking confirmation. Was asked twice for a confirmation number, which was unexpected. Normally a driver will wait outside the arrival hall with a sign bearing your name. In this case we had to find the counter!!! Departure transfer was prompt and good

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
NickCrit, General Manager at I Asia (Thailand), responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Jet784052,

Thanks for your review and our guides stand at a dedicated gate number which is on your documentation when confirming.

We just need to match the confirmation and this does not have to be printed, just on your mobile for security.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A bit difficult to find our rep - though I put this down to jet lag! - but once we did, he spoke perfect English and took us a short walk outside to our car. Comfortable, clean and a fascinating drive - very smooth - through rush hour Bangkok. I’d use them again!

Hi Annie,

Sorry for the jet lag when you arrived into Bangkok. All our guides stand at gate 10 to meet our clients as per documentation.

Thank you for the review and we love you to use us again next time you are in Thailand.