See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

We have booked this place as it’s location is mentioned only 800 m from Ramkhamhaeng station. But it’s more than 2 km away, it’s located at the end of a street. Cab driver had the tough time in finding the location. It was in dark and not even properly lighted. Rooms are very nice. But breakfast is extremely poor. It can be a great property if managed properly.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Too far from the city, nothing is nearby even 7 eleven, family mart etc .. the hotel is located in residential area, its also very difficult to find by drivers, never waste the time in between hotel and city. Money too..

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017

The only reason we stayed here is because our office booked this hotel through a tour operator for our office events. I can understand why tour operators would choose this hotel for their tour package. It's cheap, can accommodates large group (but not the breakfast room as we need to take turns!), close to airports and it has a very large parking area for tour buses. But if you are NOT traveling with big group, I would not recommend this hotel. Other than far from BTS or main road, it is not located in a tourist area, hence traveling will be difficult unless you order taxi online. Seems it is not easy to find as well by taxi driver. We took a taxi at 12.30am from Asiatique only to arrive at hotel at 1.30am. The taxi driver GPS pointed to different location. We asked the taxi driver to call the hotel to get direction but not really helping until my friend used her own GPS and guide the driver. We stayed 5D/4N, and breakfast was same every day. No point to comment on the quality of breakfast and room cleanliness considering the cheap price. FO staff is not friendly at all. Asked if possible to buy room slipper in case it is not provided for the room type I'm in, and I was told to go to 7-eleven instead! No toothbrush among the limited amenities. From the look and smell, the hotel is old, and some of my colleagues and I experienced strange events. Three nights in a row phone ringing in my bed room at night and difficult to disconnect; on last day I had to disconnect the line cable, thank God it stopped ringing! My friend had difficulties to open her room door on three occasions, as if it is blocked from inside. There are a few more other stories, which we can only hope it is just coincidence or bad luck. Can't really think of the plus, other than the room has mini pantry, fridge, and free 2 mineral waters daily and though not environmentally friendly, towels were refreshed on daily basis.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2017

This hotel is about 2km (20mins) walk from the Ramkamhaeng airport link station. Room was nice and clean, their was also mini pantry in the room too.

The hotel is located in quite residential area in the blind alley. It was a little bit ark at night. There are a convenience store and local market with 8-12 minutes walk from the hotel.

We have a little problem with noise in the morning as they was many group tourist stayed in this hotel.

I strongly recommended the hotel for the traveler who travel with car.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

You get more than what you paid for when it comes to Hotel facilities and the service you get. The linens and towels are clean, not smelly and dont look old, the beds are comfy and soft.

But the location is too far from the city, approximately 30-40 minutes depending on traffic, that's 150-200 Baht (drivers often decline to take you from the City to the Hotel if you dont pay extra, prepare 300baht if rush hour). Same estimated time going to Suvarnabhumi Airport. There is nothing to do nearby or maybe i jst did not explore.

Tip. Using Grab is cheaper than Uber here, another option is have the Hotel book you a metered taxi.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends