Lowest prices for your stay
$25
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$30
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
FindHotel
$21
Booking.com$24
Hotels.com$25
travelup.com$57
All reviews phrom phong street food concierge floor bts shopping minibar terminal convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Everything about this hotel was modern. Interior design was excellent. Very clean bed. Bathroom has a separate bath tub and shower. Big screen TV right in front of the bed. They even have a nice boombox to put your iPod in to listen to. WiFi was super fast. AC worked well. Great city view! Breakfast had many options to choose from and was included. During the check in at the lobby, there were small comfortable chairs that I can sit in to relax and they offer a free glass of water. Location was within walking distance to a mall with a food court (maybe a 10 minute walk). BEST HOTEL EVER!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had a problem at check in. First we dropped off our luggage at 1pm, and went to lunch. They told us our room will be ready by the time we come back. We went back past 3pm, expecting to be taken to our room and the kids can take their naps, but were told that they were still cleaning... We were not shown to our suite until almost 4pm and that is after I almost made a scene in the lobby, and they said if we didn't mind that they were still cleaning the living room. When we finally got to our room, it's mostly clean except for a cigarrett but by the pool side. (Probably because they had to rush).

We made a complain and the hotel offered to treat us dinner for the inconvenience, but the buffet dinner only looked okay so we didn't take the offer. They gave us 2500 Thai Baht of credit instead - which we used at the spa. The spa, was not "bad" but nothing special.

Breakfast is good. Besides regular coffee and tea you can order cafe latte or mocha and they will bring to your table.

Room tip: Since it was a big family trip, with elderly and 2 little kids (7 and 2 years old), we booked the penthouse presidential suite. It was very spacious and comfortable. The swimming pool on the roof top was very small - but enough for the kids to have a great time. We came back from a trip to Hua Hin and just wanted to relax - and we actually stayed at the hotel most of the time.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Crystal L
Reviewed September 5, 2012

A wonderful hotel with just a very few weak spots. I was there for 23 days on a business trip; had a very nice suite room with the upstairs bedroom and bath and downstairs living room and frig. Wonderful service and great location if you are doing business in Bangkok; or just visiting for fun. Very close to the BTS rail station; a major mall; and lots of places to eat. Only weak spots; very slow internet connection; and a problem with hot water in the shower if I was taking a shower during the morning; probably too many people and not enough capacity. Other than that; service was exceptional; dining is great for breakfast but there enough other great places to eat for other meals within walking distance. Very comfortable for a long or short stay.

Room tip: Upper level floors; away from the street noise and rail line. I was on 18.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank MikeL111
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Overall, I like this hotel and have stayed there twice in the past two years. The beds are super comfortable and room furniture and fittings are good quality and condition. Reception and concierge staff were very helpful, professional and warm to deal with. However, things like staff with very poor English language skills on room service and housekeeping lines makes me crazy. In a Duplex Suite (picked up a cheap rate via Agoda), you have a kitchenette, a microwave and a large fridge which suited my 6 night stay. But where is the crockery, wine glasses, cutlery, dish-washing liquid, dish cloth, etc? No hand towels in the downstairs bathroom bugged me. When I asked for these items it just created utter confusion. Particularly if I asked for more than two of anything.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank WendyThaiDogGal
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is a funky, futureistic hotel with great design and service.
I was upgraded and my room was on 3 floors, the bottom an office, bedroom and bathroom, up the stairs to another bedroom and then up a small flight to the bathroom.
The design in this hotel is fantastic, very modern and it has 2 large screen TVs, free internet, a good breakfast with a large selection of fruit combined with superb service.
the pool area on the 8th floor is wonderful, once again the design of the pool is futuristic and the layout is like being in a park.
It is a 10 minute walk from the Terminal 21 Shopping Centre and a short tuk tuk ride to the nana area.
The rates on this hotel is excellent and I would rate it 100% for value for money

Room tip: Get an upgrade to the multi level room...
  • Trip type: Traveled solo