“Great Hotel”
Review of Lullaby Inn

Lullaby Inn
Ranked #322 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Very friendly staff, they help you for anything you need, very clean and confortable rooms, clean and big bathroom, big size beds, good localization, good tv cable. I didn't tried the service room, so i cant say anything about it. Close of train station, about 10 min by walking, and with train you can go everywhere.

Room Tip: Double room is very confortable
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Arthur C

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed in bangkok for 3 nights and this hotel was perfect for the money. Close to the Sky Train, 15 min walk to the water so you can take the ferry up to the golden place and such and just great service by the owner (I forgot his name). Room was perfect,. (i was on the 4th floor) A/c worked great.
the only drawback is that when i asked for a good restaurant to go to he sent me to some thai place which sucked. The mussles tasted like rubber. Blech.

If you like the price stay here.

Room Tip: get a high room. There is a lift so no worries.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank brotherman60763
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The lullaby inn is very clean and the service was great. We just missed breakfast one day (woke up a little late), but they made us breakfast to order which was nice and unexpected. We had bacon, sausages, eggs, toast, yogurt, coffee and tea. We stayed in a basic deluxe room and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was clean - always important since we've stayed in rooms with dirty bathrooms. Overall, its a simple boutique restaurant with a clean bed and great service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Staff very friendly, made every effort to ensure we enjoyed our stay and had everything we needed. Good location. We went for an executive room with balcony and it was lovely, big king sized bed, spotless bathroom and nice couch and tv area. Would recommend and revisit myself in future trips to Bangkok.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed November 4, 2012

1- The hotel is clean all staff speak English
2- close to metro 10 min walk
3 - close to all entertainment places
4 - My trip to Thailand was for business the hotel staff were very helpful they guide me to best places to buy my products the best way they could when i decide to go to another city they organized my trip so when i arrived there there was a driver waiting for me
I never bother to write a review but for this hotel they give 200% to make my stay the best i can have . Ah yes with very good price thank thank you thank you my regards to all the staff in the hotel you the best
regards
martin from power import

Room Tip: As there is no smoking in the room tell them that they will provide you a room with balcony so you c...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I will recommend all of my friend , all the staff are helpful. Every time i entry the hotel the staff
gonna greet you with a great smile.

The room was quiet and very clean , even through it near the street still it doesn't have any noise came in.
Is also near bts sky train walk about 10 minutes to there .

If i come to Thailand again ,i will stay there again.

Room Tip: The top floor with a balcony are prettiest .
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I stayed here two weeks ago while I was getting my Myanmar visa processed (a great location for this). The place is run by a staff that has recently given me extreme relief. I realized my camera was missing from my baggage only yesterday. I called them to inquire and found that they still had it and held it for a friend of mine to pick up. This alone deserves a 5 star rating. However, the room deserves an equal rating for the price I payed and the quality of their staff while staying there. THANK YOU LULLABY INN!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends