Lullaby Inn
LUXX(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
Narai Hotel(Bangkok)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbalcony roomsilom districtquiet hotelfree watersala daengair conditioningstreet noisesmall balconybusy areagood nights sleepwalking distancetaxi driverrestaurants and barsstreet foodgreat place to stayno hot watervisited bangkok
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I booked here looking for a cheap place to sleep, and I was pleased on almost every level. contrary to many other hotels, the nice and clean reception didn't mean they botched the rooms: they are equally clean, recently built, with little furniture but good taste. I had a windowless room, which is actually a blessing for me since I have trouble sleeping. without any noise or light, I slept till the late morning which is a rare occurence for me. The subway and bus stops are not too far, and the bathroom was classy and very nice. TV was a flatscreen with a nice choice of international channels, and internet was available in the room. only the breakfast was a little bland, but it was freshly made (not one of these "continental buffet" standing in plain sunlight for hours, begging to get food poisoning).

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Francois G
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The hotel is situated 10 minutes away from Sala Daeng BTS but easy to find. Mearby is patpong market, several restaurants and bars. The rooms are very clean, modern with flatscreen TV. Internet is available upon request.
The staff particularly the sisters are very friendly and helpful, there is no push to take any trips or the hard sell and breakfast is good.I arrived early but was allowed to check in early which I thought was a nice touch. I ended up staying prior to going to Vietnam and then once again when back in Vietnam. If I had a criticism it would be the price given the location a little dear.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2012

It doesnt get any better than this I have stayed there on five occasions during my trips to Bangkok. My recent stay was March 2012 for 3 weeks I can not praise the staff any higher than what recent travellers have, they are so obliging nothing is too much trouble (Nin , Noi, Lek and of cause Phuk, also the house keeping are so efficient a 100% spotless with their work. Check out some of the stubbie coolers at the bar some donated by me. For those who have no idea what a Stubbie Cooler is, it is for keeping your botte or can of beer cool. Just one more comment book ahead as late last year I made a quick dash into Bangkok thinking I would have no problems getting a room at Lullaby I was wrong booked out. I will be back again September 2012 .

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Denprim
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We just arrived home from Bangkok and very eager to write this review. Very attentive staff specially the ladies. Willing to help in every way they can. Offered additional fruits to my daughter since she has not eaten much for breakfast because she is very excited to join the tour.They gave us suggestions on where to go, where to eat etc. I had also asked their help when I want to get a massage in our room. On our way to the airport, they offered to call a taxi even going as far as the road intersection to get a driver who uses taxi meter.

Very lovely hotel. nice interior, comfortable bed, large room, complete bathroom amenities

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Stayed in a room without window - upside is there's no street noice at all. Furniture is great, super comfy bed, very clean. Staff (esp the ladies) are really helpful and very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends