“Lovely Rooms”

Ranked #241 of 859 Hotels in Bangkok
Preston, United Kingdom
“Lovely Rooms”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The hotel is situated 10 minutes away from Sala Daeng BTS but easy to find. Mearby is patpong market, several restaurants and bars. The rooms are very clean, modern with flatscreen TV. Internet is available upon request.
The staff particularly the sisters are very friendly and helpful, there is no push to take any trips or the hard sell and breakfast is good.I arrived early but was allowed to check in early which I thought was a nice touch. I ended up staying prior to going to Vietnam and then once again when back in Vietnam. If I had a criticism it would be the price given the location a little dear.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed May 4, 2012

It doesnt get any better than this I have stayed there on five occasions during my trips to Bangkok. My recent stay was March 2012 for 3 weeks I can not praise the staff any higher than what recent travellers have, they are so obliging nothing is too much trouble (Nin , Noi, Lek and of cause Phuk, also the house keeping are so efficient a 100% spotless with their work. Check out some of the stubbie coolers at the bar some donated by me. For those who have no idea what a Stubbie Cooler is, it is for keeping your botte or can of beer cool. Just one more comment book ahead as late last year I made a quick dash into Bangkok thinking I would have no problems getting a room at Lullaby I was wrong booked out. I will be back again September 2012 .

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Denprim
manila
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We just arrived home from Bangkok and very eager to write this review. Very attentive staff specially the ladies. Willing to help in every way they can. Offered additional fruits to my daughter since she has not eaten much for breakfast because she is very excited to join the tour.They gave us suggestions on where to go, where to eat etc. I had also asked their help when I want to get a massage in our room. On our way to the airport, they offered to call a taxi even going as far as the road intersection to get a driver who uses taxi meter.

Very lovely hotel. nice interior, comfortable bed, large room, complete bathroom amenities

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Stayed in a room without window - upside is there's no street noice at all. Furniture is great, super comfy bed, very clean. Staff (esp the ladies) are really helpful and very friendly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Staff and property were good for the "guesthouse" category. Rooms were clean but basic. Bring your own shampoo etc. We stayed in a balcony room which had a window. Wi Fi was spotty. Taxi and tuk-tuk don't generally know where this property is, so find a landmark nearby to direct them to (I.e. Holiday Inn). Pretty close to the BTS Skytrain. Quite a few dining options nearby also.

Breakfast was included, and the owner re-opened everything for us. She was very helpful and arranged a taxi back to the airport also. This property was about a 45 minute taxi ride from BKK airport.

Room Tip: We were on the fifth floor with a balcony. View was ok, apparently the wi if works better on the lo...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kalfgd
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Nin was very helpful. Even from the start when I was just booking a room in their hotel; she promptly answered my emails and assured me of my booking. Good value for money. Neat, clean room. Warm, friendly staff (that's Nin).

I had a booking with a tour guide and Nin kindly accomodated the tour guide as we were late in checking in and the tour guide was constantly calling on Nin to check on us.

Location is good as it is just off the main road. Walking to the hotel from Sala Daeng MRT, you'd be able to pass by a lot of shops - fastfood, sidewalk food and clothes bazaars at night, spa/massage salons.

Just don't expect too much for breakfast but it is enough to getting your day started.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Palermo, Italia
Reviewed February 10, 2012

we booked a room with balcony,through agoda.it costed 300 bath more than the windowless room.we arrived from europe very tired and we found no curtains in the room and a lot of noise.we couldn t sleep so we asked for the cheaper room,and booked for another night.we asked if they could compensate the extra money we payed for the balcony,they esitaded,in the end they didn t.i was asked to pay 200 bath for a broken glass when i left.in europe it would cost no more than 20 baths...i found them umpleasant...the rooms are very stilish but claustrophobic.round the corner we found 2 much better hotels with cheaper prices

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple