Lowest prices for your stay
$48
Priceline
$46
FindHotel
$24
Hotels.com$48
Booking.com$59
Travelocity$48
All reviews asok bts stayed here for nights boutique hotel visit bangkok pleasant stay buffet breakfast soi terminal mall laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Love the customer service provided by the hotel staff as they are helpful and friendly with our enquiries during the stay. While the room is nicely decorate, clean and spacious. Definitely will be my 1st choice to stay for my next trip to Bangkok.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne1987_10
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Dear Joanne1987_10,

Your review has lighten up the smile to all of us when we know that the hard effort that we put has achieved the goal. On behalf of staff, we would like to thank you for your compliments on the performance of the staff who provided the best services to you and other guests while you were here.

We are looking forward to your next trip in Bangkok at Kingston Suites.

Reviewed September 3, 2011

My wife and I stayed for two nights and I must say that it has very decent room and amenities for the price that we pay. The room is clean with a large LCD TV and my wife particularly love the spacious and well equipped shower room. Nice and friendly staff too! Our request for a late check out a 3 pm was granted without any fuss. I have wanted to stay at Four Points by Sheraton nearby but decided on Kingston Suites because FPS check in time is 3 pm while KS is 12 pm which suited our time of arrival. KS is definitely on our list if we ever visit Bangkok again.

Room tip: Don't expect comprehensive breakfast spread like in 5 stars hotel. Other than that, you should have nothing to complain about.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ThamC

Dear ThamC,

Thank you for choosing Kingston Suites as your preferred accommodation while you were in Bangkok. We glad to know that overall services and amenities we provided meet your expectation and make you want to have a return trip to Kingston Suites again.

We are trying to accommodate all guests’ request, for example the early check in or late checkout due to we do understand how precious time they have. However, it is subject to the room availability and if it is we will not hesitantly match the request right away.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Breakfast was excellent, staff was very courteous, location is great. It is located walking distance from two BTS stations and MRT. Very convinient to go around Bangkok. It is in the heart of tourist center full with many great restaurants. Excellent value for your money.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2011

Dear TravellerCAUSA,

Thank you for your short review on Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15, which may be helpful for others who decide to stay at Kingston Suites. On behalf of staff, we will continue our hard effort to keep up the standard to impress all guests just like you had experienced while you were staying here.

We are looking forward to your next stay at Kingston Suites soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

My friend & I stayed at this hotel 31/07/11 to 7/08/11. I highly recommend this hotel. Staff are extremely friendly. The service was exceptional & the room was exactly the same as the pics. Hot water in the shower every day, very clean room with a large & extremely comfortable bed. They don’t have a tour desk, but, if you speak to the concierge they will within 15mins acquire a private taxi/tour guide who will (for a reasonable price) take you where ever you want to go. On my last day I was over touring & shopping & just needed to chill, my concierge (Tann) drove me to a day spa, waited while I booked a time, took me back to the hotel, then drove me to my appt, they then picked me up after & bought me back to the hotel. I was very impressed...My thanks to Kingston Suites for a very remarkable & enjoyable stay in Bangkok.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Purple_Sky76,

Thank you for your review on Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. We glad to know that you entirely enjoyed your stayed here. Starting from the spacious and cleanliness of the room whereby our room maid cleans it every day, plus the friendliness and helpful of staff in every departments who contributed their hard effort to make your stayed perfect. The personal comment to Khun Tann, our tuk tuk driver will be given to him and shared with other staffs to inspire them in continuing provide the specialize service which make us different from other hotels.

Once again, thank you for choosing Kingston Suites as your preferred hotel on your trip. We hope to have you back very soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

The hotel staff was responsive to all of our needs. They were nice and always helpful. We felt like at home in this hotel. The room was clean, large and included all amenities.

The hotel is within walking distance from the skytrain station. Several grocery shops are close by. There is an ATM machine near the gate.

The free buffet breaksfast was a plus. More varieties would be nicer.

The only thing that bothered us was a bad smell coming from the bathroom. This happened essentially at night. It seems that this is a general problem of the hotel as I noticed the same smell at the reception area as well.

Room tip: We booked online through a travel agent as they offered a better rate than the hotel's.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2011

Dear TianaR346,

Thank you for the review you have made through Tridadvisor. We glad to know that the services provided by the staff make you felt like you were at home. Additionally, the cleanliness of the room make you felt comfortable while stayed here. Your comment will be looked at.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you back soon.