“Perfect compromise near khao San road”
Review of K.C. Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bangkok
K.C. Guest House
Ranked #136 of 732 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

The guest house is safe clean enough for tow young guys traveling.
We payed for a room double bed and a fan for 350bath and it's what we get. The room was basic but it's just for sleeping do all good. The room and building are very quiet.
You have a roof top open until 10:30pm where you can Party, hang out you clothe or workout or just enjoy a nice sunset on Bangkok.
The really good thing if you like to party is the guest house is less than 10min walk from khao San road and all the backpacker and tourist attraction but without the crowd and the noise.
The staff is friendly speak English and do good food if u want to eat at the guest house.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were not impressed with the room we were provided - uncomfortable mattresses on camp bed type frames. Room quite cramped - much of the remaining potential space was taken up third bed.

We asked to see another room, but none was available - staff were apathetic about our concerns. We were supposed to stay 3 nights, but left after 1 & found a far superior place close by for slightly more money.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

It's a really nice place where we stayed twice during stopovers in Bangkok. It's not even 5 minutes (on foot) to Rambuttri and Khaosan but yet a quiet option. We had the ac room because it has its own bathroom and is spacious (kingsize bed and a couch). The breakfast is ok and their little restaurant is good for snacks and more...Staff is very friendly and professional and the house is nicely decorated so it actually feels a little bit like home.

Room Tip: AC rooms (good for travelling with a kid)
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Clean rooms, spacious, big fan, cold shower, internet good in public areas. Food and drink available and very good.

Great location, short walk from Khaosan road, opposite a free bicycle service, seven eleven next door, bakeries nearby and near to the public ferry stop.

There were two small.dogs on the property, always watched, happy small.dogs but very friendly really.

The staff were very pleasant and helpful.

We returned to bangkok a week or so later, and for small fee they were happy to see us again and mind our bags for the day.

When we arrived,.hot and flustered they greeted us with a cold bottle of water each, very sweet!

350 single occupancy in double room with fan 400 for two people in double room fan an own bathroom

Room Tip: Look at a couple of rooms, the sofas are in better condition in some. Check for plug sockets, if you...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have stayed here many times and always love returning, its run by a really wonderful Mother, Daughter & her husband. Its a fantastic location near koh San road, yet far enough away not to be bothered and pier 13 on the river. This makes it easy to see the major Bangkok sights The rooms are spotless clean, the prices are fixed and up on the wall so there is no messing. The restaurant is really wonderful with the Staff very friendly, especially the two older ladies in the restaurant and the young lady who also cleans the rooms. They have a great left luggage facility so you can leave your bag there for weeks at a time when travelling. The Son and his wife also work there, they could do with a little hospitality training. Well worth a visit as it’s so central, convenient & very safe..

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room, the Rooms in the second building are great.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I didn't stay here, I just came for breakfast because looked so beautiful passing I couldn't resist! I had a pancake with honey and it was gorgeous! The outdoor seating is so pretty and they do a variety of breakfast dishes advertised as 'american breakfasts'

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I have visited Bangkok many times of the years and stayed at a couple of guest houses, some have been okay others I would never go back. I came across this guest house on tripadvisor and glad I did. The guest house is run by a family who are happy to help with your questions (this is lacking in a lot of other guest houses in the area I have found).

The guest house is clean, safe and friendly and close enough to Khao San Road if you wish to visit, the pier to catch a ferry is close, restaurants/cafes around the area, Grand Palace and other attractions within walking distance. You have the choice of rooms with shared bathrooms or private bathrooms, fans or aircon and wifi in the rooms. I stayed in a single with shared bathroom, the room was clean, a little small however ample for my stay. There is a restaurant which seems to have a pretty good menu, I only ate breakfast at the restaurant. For me, the thing that put me off eating in the restaurant was customers smoking.

Being a single female, I felt very safe staying at this guest house. I am returning to Bangkok within 2 weeks and will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: It is a popular guest house so would suggest booking in advance especially in the busy season.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo