K.C. Guest House
$230
$188
$128
$85
All reviewskhao san rdshared bathroomair conguesthousenoisethailand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2012

the guesthouse really wasnt the 5 stars I was expecting...it was very basic and we were put in a room not in the main building but in the next street. It was clean enough but fairly dingy. We found the family not to be that helpful at all as we only found out when we were leaving that they actually had a roof top garden and other facilities that we weren't even told about. however it is a great location only 10 minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of Koh San Road!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I didn't stay here, I ended up passing by, like another reviewer and tried them for lunch, the first time. They treated my family like family, and served excellent food. In addition, after eating there the second time, I asked to see the guest house. It looked like it would be a nice place to stay, and they will treat you really well. In addition, there is a seven eleven next door and the park with the dock for the river taxi only a couple of blocks away. I would recommend them after staying in Bangkok for a month at a few other places.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank oarchie
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have stayed at KC guesthouse many times over the past 5 years and always found it excellent value, really clean and especially friendly. The staff and family are always helpful and the staff/guest ratio is high. I have sent others to this guesthouse and have always heard positive reactions of their stay at KC's. In short it's a wonderful and safe refuge in busy Banglampu.

Room Tip: You can choose from a vaiety of rooms in either of their 2 buildings and anyone should be able to find a room to suit them.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Julia l
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My family member passed away so I had to leave early from Bangkok. I wanted to ask for a partial refund for booking the tour, because I cancelled before the tour company picked me up. The tour company said they are willing to give my money back, but KC said they are not willing. I would have been totally okay if I cannot get my money back because the tour company says no. But KC was just trying to rip me off. Then the owner yelled at me saying "It's business! Your mother and father died, not mine". What the hell? How rude can you get? Don't be fooled by the pictures of the room in their sit either. The matress is hard as rock and they don't provide you with anything. Fan is covered with dust and ac barely works. I am so upset that the owner can be so disrespecful towards me when I am in grief. She's such a nasty person. I really don't understand why the rating for this guest house is so high.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Traveler0118
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We're so glad that we found K.C Guesthouse within 30 minutes of our guesthouse hunting along Khao San Road. The staffs are so accommodating and friendly.The owner "MAMA" is very nice and she always tries to communicate with the guests and help in anyway she can.
My bf ,my sis, and I stayed at KC2 ,which they call the new building.The price is just fair.
I love the convenient location-near the river pier,bar street and the street food are just everywhere.
They also helped us book a transportation to the airport and the best thing was, we were just picked up early in the morning right in front of the guest house. I definitely recommend this place to the travelers.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple