“Very good Menu and Food”
Review of The Rain Tree Cafe

The Rain Tree Cafe
Ranked #25 of 11,485 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Rain Tree Café serves a wide variety of gourmet international cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Talented chefs at live cooking stations prepare dishes a la minute. The venue is also renowned for one of the finest Sunday brunch buffets in Bangkok. The Rain Tree Café also incorporates the Valaya Room where guests can enjoy a leisurely breakfast or private gathering. The Secret Garden and The Bakery, two intimate venues that look out over the lush greenery bordering Wireless Road.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This restaurant serves very tasty Asian and European food. For seafood lovers, I can't imagine a better meal! We talk in, and were immediately impressed by the interiors of the restaurant. The staff at the restaurant was very courteous, and overall, it was a good experience!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We went this place with my friend during holiday in thailand. We found a restaurant with very good service and helpful staffs. The food was good and the view was nice and very good location. We would like to recommend this hotel to all tourist if they are in Thailand.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Good Breakfast, fresh fruits, lots of selection, hot meals, more variety, western, thai, chinese, and many more...

PlazaAtheneeBKK, Hotel Manager at The Rain Tree Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear DorDorChan,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for dinning with us in The Rain Tree Café in the Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our signature Le Méridien Breakfast in the Rain Tree Café. We strive to offer a wide variety of cuisines from all over the world and I am very happy that you appreciated the selection.

Thank you once again and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The Sunday buffet gets great reviews on Tripadvisor, but I wanted to add that the evening buffet is likewise a "don't miss." There are different themes each night. I went on a Wednesday Latin night and was astonished by the variety of unusual dishes on offer and the superb quality of both the food and service. There are truly outstanding dishes for every possible taste. The price is comparable to that of buffet restaurants at other 5-star Bangkok hotels but the quality is the best I've found, in Bangkok or anywhere in the world.

Dear usa30,
Thank you for sharing such a refreshing review on TripAdvisor and for choosing to dine at The Rain Tree Café in the Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our new Themed Dinner Buffet and that you feel it is not to be missed. Our team strives to offer a wide variety of exceptional dishes together with excellent service and I am thrilled that you appreciated your dining experience with us.

Thank you once again for your kind compliments and I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to The Rain Tree Café in the Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel for another memorable meal.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was an amazing brunch, one of the best ones I´ve been to. The selection of food was great! Especially if you love sea food. Our waiter, Sirinusak, was the icing on the cake, with his big smile and great service! We will come back soon again!

Dear Morrismorris68,
Thank you for your sharing such kind compliments on TripAdvisor and for dinning with us in The Rain Tree Café in the Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel.

It brings me great joy to know that you thoroughly enjoyed our Sunday Brunch and that you feel that it is one of the best you have been to. I am also delighted that our associate Sirinusak offered you exceptional service, I will be sure to share your feedback with him to reinforce all the efforts he puts forth. I would also like to let you know that we have also started Themed Dinner Buffets during the weekdays that also include beverage package options, please visit our website for further details.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to The Rain Tree Café in the Plaza Athénée Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel.

Hotel Manager

Been to The Rain Tree Cafe? Share your experiences!