“Superb value and comfort”

Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites
Ranked #124 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Superb value and comfort”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Amazing value for money. Modern,clean with all facilities one would expect from a hotel in a top end price range. Garden and pool has been thoroughly thought out to give maximum sunlight to pool area. Staff , food and service top notch.
Positioned in a very fun and vibrant zone of bangkok

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank MikAllen
theandrewirwin, Director of Sales at Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, November 1, 2010
@MikAllen. On behalf of the team we would like to thank you for sharing your comments and are very pleased that you liked our hotel services and facilities. Please rest assured that your positive comments will not make us complacent and we will continue to strive for excellence.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 7, 2010

We stayed at this hotel in first week of May'2010. At that time, only half of the hotel was functional. Swimming pool and fitness center were still under work.

It was a comfortable stay at very reasonable price though we could not avail any of the services as it was not available. Hotel was still uder construction/development so lot of things were not available and they were still setting the guidlines.

But still, I just loved this hotel. Everything was spotless (may be becuase the hotel was brand new at that time). Room was spacious and so was the bathroom.Hotel staff was nice.

Breakfast was OK but did not have lot of choices especially for vegetarian like me. So, I had to survive only on the fruits or outside food. Located at the heart of the BKK city.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
@pragya_09. Thank you for staying with us during your stay in Bangkok and for your understanding during our pre-official-opening phase. The hotel is now complete, with our resort style ambiance and poolside being a very unique experience in the heart of Bangkok. We sincerely hope to see you again upon your return to the "City of Angels".
Worcester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 29, 2010

What a fantastic hotel, the room was clean spacious and modern, the pool and gardens were excellent with unusual sun beds, there was also a small fitness room, we were provided with two small bottles of water per day and the breakfast was the best I have tasted in a while. The staff were attentive, polite and helpful. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
@ijt12. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We have passed your comments to our staff in recognition of their attentiveness, politeness and helpfulness. We sincerely look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I stayed in the Ramada for two nights and loved this hotel. I have stayed in a couple of hotels in Bangkok before but this has to be my favourite ever. The rooms were more than spacious and the facilities were excellent. But nothing was better than the staff. They were amazing and couldnt have done more to help us. I will definitely be going back!!!

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
@Mattyboyblu. WOW! Thank you for you review and we are glad that you appreciated our services and hotel facilities. We have passed your comments to the staff for their dedication and continued commitment to providing amazing service. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
New Delhi
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Ramada was a nice hotel, with courteous staff. The advantage of this Hotel is that it is right in the middle of city within walkable distance from all the Malls

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
@Ankit0610. Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments. We hope to see you again on a return visit to Bangkok.
Pattaya, Thailand
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Ramada I would have to say, great service! They really did took care of everything I ask, even little things.

Great property and facility, great atmosphere and I will have to try the swimming pool next time I visit! Even the GM is really nice.

Kind Regards,

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
@Mayegtmedia. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your kind words offered regarding service have been forwarded to the whole team. Our pool is a unique opportunity to experience a resort style ambiance in the heart of the city - we trust that you will love it. See you again soon.
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed July 4, 2010

I was fortunate to stay here for one night during a recent business trip to Bangkok. I had to drop my luggage off on the way to my meeting and they stay were so helpful that they did not delay me at all. When I arrived back at the end of the day I was greeted with all completed paperwork and a really nice cold drink. The said my luggage was already in the room and they escorted me to the room and explained all the room facilities, what a great room and so quite and lot's of room to move around. What can I say about the bathroom it was large. Internet was so quick to upload and download files.

I enjoyed one of the best breakfast from any hotel that I have stayed at recently.

Great swimming pool surrounded by great gardens.

I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
@GlobalTraveller. We would like to express our sincere thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to share your views with others. Your compliments will not make us complacent but instead reassures us that our efforts are being appreciated and thereby drive us forward with more zeal. We look forward to welcoming yourself and your friends again the very near future.