Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites
$230
$188
Travelocity
1,255 results
All reviewsthe main roadtuk tukbusiness suitepool and garden areastudio roomrain showerasok stationnice poolsmall gymterminal mallfree upgradequiet locationegg stationthe hotel offersstayed for nightsnice breakfastfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at the hotel only for a night. But trust me, this is undoubtedly the best hotel I have stayed in if Customer Service was the parameter. The hotel is comfortable and offers some very good facilities. Though some distance away from the main road, Hotel staff encourages you to use the tuk-tuk.

The way my baggage, check-in, and other things were handled, I can assure that I will stay at this hotel the next time I am in the city.

The rooms are beautifully designed and fully equipped. Though I did face problem with the wi-fi in the rooms, I am told that the same has been rectified.

The location is very nice and just a few meters away from Asoka Sky Train Station. So whether Siam Square or other main locations, the Hotel is very convenient.

A MUST STAY HOTEL if you are in Bangkok. And it isn't expensive. So in terms of Value for Money, Ramada scored over all others..

Room Tip: Just check for wi-fi connectivity in the room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Giriraj P
Reviewed November 12, 2012

we were very happy with our stay in the ramada hotel and suites in bangkok. The staff was very kind and friendly. when we arrived, we got a room upgrade. The breakfast didnt offer any cheese but after we explained to them that we are vegetarian they offered some cheese to us (every day). the street of the hotel is nice and quiet and there is a shuttle bringing you to the main road in case it is too far for you. the room was very nice, modern and had a nice view to the pool, which we also liked a lot. we can just recommend this hotel and will for sure visit again when coming back to bangkok.

Room Tip: ask for a room with view to the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My first visit back to Bangkok in 25 years. Unfortunately on transit to China but wish I had stayed longer. Excellent hotel at the end of Soi 12, just 5 minutes walk to all the action, bars and shopping of Sukumvit( or take the free regular tuk-tuk). So easy to get to. Train ride direct from airport to Makkasan or Phaya Thai (30 bhats) then change to BTS Skytrain for Asok (20 bhats). Then walk along Sukumvit to the King and I physio centre on corner of Soi 12. About 35-45 minutes in total. Or take a taxi direct from airport (450 bhats), anything between 45 to 90 minutes. Fantastic suite, pool with jacuzzi, gym, restaurant and service. Couldn't find fault anywhere. Fantastic view from bedroom overlooking Bejakiti Park and lake...just like overlooking Central Park, New York. It's so quiet it is like an oasis in the heart and chaos of Bangkok. Will definitely stay there again. Great for the business traveller and families too. Well done Ramada!

Room Tip: No need. Couldn't find any fault. Ask for room overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jiti V
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I read reviews on trip advisor and often wonder if they are real. I always read the Poor and terrible first. This hotel is FANTASTIC. This was our second time staying there and we loved it both times. The staff, rooms and hotel were excellent. In the crazy city of Bangkok, this is an oasis! We relaxed by day at the pool and then explored the city by night! The staff was always willing to help and spoke English which helped so much.
We will be returning to the hotel in a few days before we return to the US and are confident that we will be spoiled again. Thank you Ramada!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

For the first time I booked the RAMADA HOTEL in Bangkok. It is a peaceful oasis in the heart of this busy and loud city. Centrally located in Sukhumvit Soi 12 you can enjoy the private athmosphere after a busy day. A beautiful garden with a perfect swimmimg pool invites you to lean back and relax. The rooms a clean and spacious.You start your day with a fantastic breakfast buffet, either inside or outside on the terrace. The staff is very friendly, helpful and professional.. A shuttle service (TUKTUK) brings you to the main road next to ASOKE station. You get above average quality for reasonable room rates...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo