“Problems resolved for John Martin”
Review of ARTUR Restaurant

ARTUR Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
ARTUR Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #272 of 11,463 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A fine dining Manhattan style gourmet Steakhouse with French touch..
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a top place. quiet and cool. delicious food and expert wine list. but this review is here because of the way Artur sorted out a rare blip and made me a satisfied customer. He listened to me and then wiped away the problem as a good restaurateur should always do, with a smile. Thank you, I will be back soon.

1  Thank JulianNoble

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Having been many times to Bangkok I was always a bit disappointed by expensive meals since I found to get better in Europe for the price. Artur is definitely an exception and I was really happy to decide to go there. Service is great. Food is great. The personal touch by both Artur and his wife are great too. My best memory the Madagascar Martini... WOW ! I'm coming back !
The prices are between 1500 and 3500 Baht for the steaks depending if you select Australian, USA or Kobe beef. Martinis are 400 Baht and are worth it absolutely

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had dinner there with my wife and friends. The atmosphere was good. Once the service staff in black suite came to take order, I was so impress for his(or her, I'm not sure) suggestion of both food and wine. I can't decided which red wine would be a good choice for the meal and she recommended the great choice. No disappointed with the wine at all, actually impress me! I had a great steak there. Great great service! When I go back again, I will look for him(her) again for great suggestion and great service. Thank you!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We made a reservation for dinner at Artur at Bliston Tower on Soi Tonson on a Saturday night at 8 pm, and we were surprised to see that only four other tables were occupied. We appreciated dining without others at tables next to us. The restaurant is attractive, occupying part of the ground floor of an apartment building. They provided French bread rolls that were tasty. We had lobster bisque and wild mushroom soup with truffle. The mushroom soup was the more memorable. We ordered a sweet Muscat de Venise wine that was bitter. We shared an Australian 8 oz filet with a side dish of potatoes gratin which seemed a bit thin. They also provided mushroom gravy. The crème Brule was unusual in that it had a very thick sugar top. Their amuse bouche were really good. One was both egg white and yolk with salt and honey in an egg shell. The other was a berry mousse. They gave us a small pack of French butter cake madeleines to take home. We felt that while the amuse bouche was excellent, overall, the beef and the dining experience were between average and very good.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Excellent beef, and excellent service.
Me and my wife went here to get a good western steak meal. Perfect.