“Excellent.”
Review of ARTUR Restaurant

ARTUR Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
ARTUR Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 11,964 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A fine dining Manhattan style gourmet Steakhouse with French touch..
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Food was fabulous, service was excellent. We arrived late, and asked if we still had time to eat since the kitchen would be closing soon. We were warmly welcomed and told that we should not worry about time. We had a great meal. I will definitely visit again next time I am in Bangkok, this is one of the top places in this city.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Traditional... Superb steaks and fish. Particularly the Dover sole. Terrific wines at a very reasonable price. Been coming here for years, Artur never fails to recommend a good bottle of wine.

1  Thank Kanin_c
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We decided to try Artur as we've tried many of the other steakhouses in town already. Overall, it was nice, but I think I can find better.

The ratatouille side was excellent- my steak was only good.

I did think it was rather tacky- at the end of the meal they left a card asking us to rate them on tripadvisor. So here I am....

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went last night . Had a fabulous steak, the Arthur house steak for 2. Perfection! Bisque soup and pumpkins soup as starters. Delicious! Warm bread from Le Notre,delicious French butter. And a glass of superb Australian Cabernet . The place is warm, great music, excellent service. The owner is so charming and takes care of every customer on site. The best steak house at a very reasonable price compare to US and Europe. A must if you like steak . A gem in BKK.

1  Thank gypsyweeze
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife & I came to Bangkok for four days to belatedly celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary, and after reading many of the great reviews about Artur Restaurant here on TripAdvisor, asked our concierge at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit to make reservations for us for dinner on Saturday evening.

From the warm, genuine, and friendly welcome upon our arrival, to being waved away in our taxi by Artur himself, our dining experience was First Class.

Though not big drinkers of spirits, my wife & I both decided to start with Martinis, which apparently are one of the house specialties...perhaps because of the "experience" when they are served?!

The menu is fabulous, with cuts of beef from Australia, Japan, and the USA. There were a surprising number of seafood choices on the menu for a restaurant that specialises in steak, but my wife & I had gone to Artur for beef, and that's what we both ordered: Australia sirloin for my wife, and Australian ribeye for me.

Our steaks were cooked to perfection (medium rare and medium respectively), and the accompaniments were fine as well.

Despite having very high expectations, we weren't disappointed in any way with our dining experience at Artur. In fact my wife & I agreed that it was even better than we expected.

Following dinner at Opus (again chosen because of reviews here on TripAdvisor) on Good Friday, and then enjoying Sunday Brunch at Four Seasons, our dinner was by far our best dining experience during this stay in Bangkok ( we first came to Bangkok in 1991 and have been here almost twenty times in total).

If you're looking for a great quality steak served in fantastic room with great atmosphere and service, you should try Artur.

Happy to answer any questions.

1  Thank Charles S